close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

On Board Chargers

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by DaleM, Apr 25, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just wanted to post this here for anyone thinking about getting an on-board charger. I stopped by Gander Mountian today and found they have marked down several on board chargers. They have the Minn Kota MK-220 charger marked down from $239.00 to $99.97. These were at The Gander Mountian in Hillard. This is a full 20 amp. charger. Each battery is charged at 10 amps. @ a two years full replacement warrenty. Guys there are selling anywhere from $239.99 and more. Anyone wanting one should go check them out. They also have others marked down as well. I was wanting one but at $239.00 I was going to wait. Man am I glad I stopped there. If you want one I'd suggest checking these before they are gone.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Stopped by today and they still have a few left. This is a great deal for anyone that needs one or has been thinking about getting one. I installed mine the sameday and will never be without one again.

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Dale...
    Not sure how you got that price, but the MK-220 is $179.99 at the Hilliard Gander.
    EH