Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just Wanted to Give Don from Ole Petes Tackle A shout out....It was late in the week And needed some spoons for this weekend knew they wouldn't show up in time if ordered online......Not only did he get them put together for me BUT DELIVERED THEM HIMSELF to my door:D I work in the service department of a car dealer and service is ultimately what our customers look for besides obdviously quality/product....I Will never purchase lures elsewhere and refer him to everybody I fish with...(or know) That is great customer service... THANKS A MILLION!!!!!

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
agreed- don is an awesome guy and runs a top notch business- awesome spoon colors as well and the paint is very durable. :D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
He too has done the same for Kevin and I...

Great product and even better service!!!

Keep up the Great work Don!!!

looking forward to out next order!!!

Frank

·
3,317 Posts
When I first met Don he met me on the way to the lake with my order. More people should pay attention to the supreme product and service. Thanks guys.

·
Administrator
9,499 Posts
Thanks FOM for turning me on to Ole Pete's!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bought the Ol Pete's spoon caddy already filled with (stinger) type lures couple of weeks ago.

Huge difference in quality and you can't beat the guarantee.

Nice to see someone that takes pride in his business.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
this is great news as rex and i just put a couple orders in this weekend!!! i guess i better go outside...he might be here NOW!!!!!:) :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
Don and his products are top, top, top shelf!!! If more businesses ran the way he runs his this world would be a much better place!
Thanks Don and God bless!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Finally found some in Port Clinton to try. They are really well made and paint is top notch. Great to buy from local guys too! I'll be back for more.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
not sure who this guy is but someone who does should send him a link to this thread!!!! sounds like he EARNED the high praise!!!:) :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
don is good people!!! i have alot of his tackle and love it!! - ill be buying more spoons from him once i lose all the paint on my 500 dollars worth of stingers - i will never buy them again - i went on a spending spree a couple of winters ago (before i knew of there paint problems) - usually 6-7 fish and the stingers lose there paint - already replaced 4-5 patterns this year with ole petes and his are still holding up, great product - thanks don.

·
Registered
28 Posts
called don on the phone about a week before christmas about making some harness for a present . don put to gather 30 harness and had them mailed to my house on time and i live in cincinnati.

·
useless poster
8,806 Posts
i talked to him last year when i was buying blanke and painting them , he sent me a few blacks to paint (for free) and said he would also give a good price on his blanks if i needed more.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Hope my order gets here so I can use them this weekend. Heard nothing but good things about them from this site. Made a small order but going to do a much larger one next pay.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You can't beat the service that Don gives. His spoons are definately top of the line. They catch fish and the paint stays on. He also makes some awsome worm harnesses. Will be placing a big order in Oct or Nov. Want to get some blanks to play with over the winter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts