close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ole Petes Spoons HOT colors!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Here are a couple NEW colors... And they gained their inspiration right here on OGF and are named after a couple members!

First, this spoon color was inspired by our own Murphy's Law magnet. If there's a bare hook around, generally speaking, he'll find it. And usually, not in a good way! LOL! I give you "TIGGER'S BAND-AID".

[​IMG]

Secondly, a bit of shameless self promotion here... A trip to Eat and Park by a few of us (Dixie Chicken, Big Johnson, et al) after an early Mosquito walleye trip inspired this one... We were talking about milkshakes, and in an effort to freak out the waitress, I commented on how I like to drink a certain type of milkshake. The name finally has a home and I'll fish with them every chance I get. BIG DADDY'S SAUSAGE GRAVY MILKSHAKE!!! What a COOL color name!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look for these and ALL the hot colors at your local Ole Pete's retailer.

Thanks guys! I hope it catches the toothy fish and not just sheephead! I bet a silver scale or copper would be interesting...

2. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Carl.......Dont know which I'd relish seeing best........you drinking that shake, out on Lake Erie on a 6 ft + wave day, trolling along ......Or seeing one of those self-satisifying "colored spoons" hanging from your ear-lobe..... that I'll have to ponder a while..... "fame comes at a price" hahaha......... Jon Sr....PS remember that you got me into this ..........THANKS...........

3. Never had a S-G shake before, but I'll eat it on just about anything.... YUM.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol thats halarious, great looking spoons though

5. well since i have the "dixie chicken" im sure i gotta have those!!!:D

6. I like the looks of both those spoons,guess they'll be on my next order. I can relate to the bandaid one for sure had more then one spoon used as jewry!