close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ole and the Outhouse

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by sporty, Feb 4, 2008.

1. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Sven walks over to Ole's house and finds Ole digging a hole. Ole, whatch ya doin? Ole replies, "diggin a new outhouse hole".

Sven says, "Ole, I never do dat, just use 2 stick o dynomite, one width da longer fuse and one width da shorter fuse. Lite da fuzes and drops em in da hole and run". "Da virst von will blow the house up in da air and da second von will blow da stuff out of da hole".

Ole thinks about it, the sun is hot and he'd rather be doing something else, so Ole says "Sven, I thinks yous got sumem dare" and goes to the shed and comes back with 2 sticks of dynamite. Ole breaks the fuse shorter on one stick and tapes them together. Ole walks over to the outhouse, lights the fuses and drops the dynamite in the hole and runs towards the house.

About this time Leena comes running out of the house and into the outhouse she goes before Ole can tell her what’s going on. About that time the first stick of dynamite goes off and the outhouse goes straight up in the air, the second stick went off and blew the contents of the hole all over the place, the outhouse came crashing back down over the hole. Leena steps out covered in poop and Ole runs over and asks her if she is OK. Leena replies "Yeah Ole I'm OK, just glad I didn't do dat in da kitchen"!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Back when out houses where the thing.We would go to some ones late at night when alls asleep and 2 or three us would lift it up and move it back 4 feet or so.then if any one wakes in middle the night and goes to use it they step in the old hole it was over and you guess the rest.LOL