close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Older GE fridge -full size (free)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CoolWater, Jun 29, 2007.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

0   0   0

When I bought my house in 2003, owners left a fridge in the back hallway. I always thought I would use it as a bait fridge and it just never happened. Now that I'm getting ready for a move myself - I'd prefer to just have it gone.

It's an older GE full size with the freezer on the bottom - freezer is pull out style. I plugged it in yesterday evening with a gatoraid in the fridge and an icecube tray in the freezer. Woke up this AM and drink was cold and ice cube tray frozen fine. As far as I can tell completely operationally fine. Could use a little 'clean up' but overall the condition seems real good. That little metal vent cover is off the bottom but is next to it - looked at it real quick doesnt look like anything is broke off - just needs to be fit back on.

If no one wants it i'll just move it out to the garage as a bait fridge and market it that way when I go to sell. Fridge is in Port Clinton, you would need to come pick up & transport out. I'd be happy to help load.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit* Light does NOT turn on when opening the fridge

2. looks like a GREAT beer/bait 'fridge!!!! already got one myself but someone will grab it!!! does the light turn on when you close it !!:D