close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

old boat motors

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ovlo, Jul 7, 2007.

1. ovlo

ovlo

0   0   0

I have 2 old boat motors I wouldnt mind parting with both evinrudes 18hp and 10hp both are shortshaft

the 18 had a new prop last year and water pump. it runs great at wide open throttle and hardly runs at less than 3/4 throttle. it has eletric start and choke orignal key box comes with it

the 10 will run but not great have never used it just played around with it in a barrel

these motors will take a little work to get them going. I am not selling these because there the best running motors I have ever seen. there not on my boat for a reason.

I also have a evinrude gas hose and a 6 gal gas tank

I have pictures of these I can email if your intrested 200 obo on whitch ever your intrested in

2. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

do you know about what year motor they are? do either of them have throttle handles? how about foward and reverse?

3. ovlo

ovlo

0   0   0

the 18 is a 71 dont know about the 10.there both tillers with handles both have forward N reverse

another thing the 18 came from indana and the 10 was in my aunts basement so no titles on these. best I can do is a hand written bill of sale

I am on the north side of columbus

4. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

i might be interested in either motor, i got to have some project goin on in the garage. if you still have them in about a week ill hit you up again or send me a mesg, i got to wait till payday ya know!!!