close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Olcott Ny

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by Just Ducky, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Just Ducky

Just Ducky Member

Any one else heading up to Olcott this weekend? DurpDurp and two others will be joining me. We will be there late on Thursday. Fish Fri, Sat and Sun(AM). Looking forward to battling some kings! I will be trailering my 21' Bayliner.

2. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Ducky,
    Leaving for Point Breeze in the AM...a little further east but still in the hood! Good luck out of Olcott...I did really well 2 miles off shore east of the river by the power plant a few weeks back. Tight Lines!

Mixed Veggie (with variation patterns) spoons was the top producer.

3. Just Ducky,
    Me And Mama Will Be Headed Up There On Friday Fishing Sat-wed. Been Going Up For About 6-7 Years Now What A Blast.
    Usually Listening In On Chanel 68 I Believe It Is Up There. We Go By Triple-j Give Me A Holler. We'll Be With A Group Of Other Boats Out There, Usually 4 Boats And One Of Us Almost Always Gets The Program Down Pretty Quick.
    Triple-j

4. Just Ducky

Just Ducky Member

I herd you on the radio and tried to get a hold of you. But you must not have herd me. Were were way out in 520' - 11 mi out. We were on a good deep water program that I was trying to share.