close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Okay maybe this was not such a good idea!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bkr43050, Apr 8, 2004.

1. I am not sure that we can keep this site going due to risks of overdose. I don't want to see anybody getting hurt. I am thinking in particular of folks like Catking. JEEEZUS! 36+ post a day!!!! :eek: You are going to kill yourself!! Slow down!:D ;) At this pace you will top 10,000 posts before year end!:eek:

I see some of us have really made ourselves quite comfortable here, huh?:)

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah that Catkink guy has an itchy mouse finger! He has a knack for padding our stats :)

Here kitty kitty.

3. Yeah the hardest part of leaving GFO for him was proabably leaving behind his 4 million post mark.:D

By the way. That is a cool "Shake Down" logo.;)

4. I think he's making up for lost time ;)

Thanks for letting me back on the site guys....I promise I won't thank anyone for fishing tips again :( :( :p :D KIDDING. I tried resetting my password, upper case, lower case etc., etc., but nothing worked untill Cap'n reset it for me. (???????????????????????) The only thing I did was to clear my temp files and cookies, but I do this as a matter of routine and have only had to re-enter my user name and password to access other sites. Maybe a glitch there....I'll do it again and try to log on.

5. Cleared all temp files and cookies....re-entered name and password and it worked....Hmmmmmm????

6. catking

catking Banned

Glad to see you stop by and check the site out. Don't forget the chat room . It's really rockin at night :D THE CATKING !!!

7. You mean the King stops by to post and passes through so fast that he does not even see that people are taking cuts at him?!! Maybe Shakedown has a point.:eek: :D ;)

8. catking

catking Banned

Don't worry bkr43050- I see it ALL. I don't miss any of the childish pokes and jabs ;) In due time, what goes around, comes around....... :D DA KING !!!

9. Just making sure you were awake.:D

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

....we had to realign your account......you were able to read all the P.M.'s.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yeah......Chat room, arcade, posts.........when will I ever get to actually fish ??

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

13. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Total Time Spent Playing: 2d 13h 41m 29s Total Plays: 1244

Wow, people should really get out and fish, :D :D :D ........Doc

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yeah.....from the former Space Invaders holder, I agree..........