Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure that we can keep this site going due to risks of overdose. I don't want to see anybody getting hurt. I am thinking in particular of folks like Catking. JEEEZUS! 36+ post a day!!!! :eek: You are going to kill yourself!! Slow down!:D ;) At this pace you will top 10,000 posts before year end!:eek:

I see some of us have really made ourselves quite comfortable here, huh?:)

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,584 Posts
Yeah that Catkink guy has an itchy mouse finger! He has a knack for padding our stats :)

Here kitty kitty.

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the hardest part of leaving GFO for him was proabably leaving behind his 4 million post mark.:D

By the way. That is a cool "Shake Down" logo.;)

·
Banned
246 Posts
JEEEZUS! 36+ post a day!!!!
I think he's making up for lost time ;)

Thanks for letting me back on the site guys....I promise I won't thank anyone for fishing tips again :( :( :p :D KIDDING. I tried resetting my password, upper case, lower case etc., etc., but nothing worked untill Cap'n reset it for me. (???????????????????????) The only thing I did was to clear my temp files and cookies, but I do this as a matter of routine and have only had to re-enter my user name and password to access other sites. Maybe a glitch there....I'll do it again and try to log on.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Glad to see you stop by and check the site out. Don't forget the chat room . It's really rockin at night :D THE CATKING !!!

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean the King stops by to post and passes through so fast that he does not even see that people are taking cuts at him?!! Maybe Shakedown has a point.:eek: :D ;)

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Don't worry bkr43050- I see it ALL. I don't miss any of the childish pokes and jabs ;) In due time, what goes around, comes around....... :D DA KING !!!

·
TeamOGF
6,950 Posts
....we had to realign your account......you were able to read all the P.M.'s.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Total Time Spent Playing: 2d 13h 41m 29s Total Plays: 1244

Wow, people should really get out and fish, :D :D :D ........Doc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts