Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NETT
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Down and out fishing team went to Fairport today. Put in at 06:00 hours another blessed day by our creator. We rolled out to the 73 fow . Two pigs right off the downriggers with J11 custom painted reverse perch and silverback. We trolled north- east and pulled 6 more all off j11 on downrigger and dispys. J11 ruled the day those pigs wanted to chase something at a fast pace my speed at fish hawk was 2.9 to 3.1 at ball, surface speed 3.4 to 3.5. No boards today just dispys and downriggers we were able to turn on a dime and stay in the active feeding fish. We got a 3-man ticket very nice grade of fish. Lake Erie walleye capital
of the world I say. My particulars dispy on 3/ 180 to 200 on 1/ 120 to 140 . As the sun came up redfins picked up the peace cheap sunglass pulled 3 very nice eater. In all we pulled a 3- man ticket what a day on the big pond .GOOD FISHING NETT.
Water Sky Cloud Boat Watercraft
Water Boat Vertebrate Sky Fisherman

·
Registered
148 Posts
The Down and out fishing team went to Fairport today. Put in at 06:00 hours another blessed day by our creator. We rolled out to the 73 fow . Two pigs right off the downriggers with J11 custom painted reverse perch and silverback. We trolled north- east and pulled 6 more all off j11 on downrigger and dispys. J11 ruled the day those pigs wanted to chase something at a fast pace my speed at fish hawk was 2.9 to 3.1 at ball, surface speed 3.4 to 3.5. No boards today just dispys and downriggers we were able to turn on a dime and stay in the active feeding fish. We got a 3-man ticket very nice grade of fish. Lake Erie walleye capital
of the world I say. My particulars dispy on 3/ 180 to 200 on 1/ 120 to 140 . As the sun came up redfins picked up the peace cheap sunglass pulled 3 very nice eater. In all we pulled a 3- man ticket what a day on the big pond .GOOD FISHING NETT.
What launch do you use at Fairport?

·
Registered
148 Posts
of the world I say. My particulars dispy on 3/ 180 to 200 on 1/ 120 to 140 . As the sun came up redfins picked up the peace cheap sunglass pulled 3 very nice eater. In all we pulled a 3- man ticket what a day on the big pond .GOOD FISHING NETT. View attachment 495170 View attachment 495200
of the world I say. My particulars dispy on 3/ 180 to 200 on 1/ 120 to 140 . As the sun came up redfins picked up the peace cheap sunglass pulled 3 very nice eater. In all we pulled a 3- man ticket what a day on the big pond .GOOD FISHING NETT. View attachment 495170 View attachment 495200
Could you post a picture of what redfin is?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice job there oneton!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
. Good job guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts