close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ohionetboyz.net

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Nov 9, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maan..what is it that i'm doing wrong?? no fish for me in a looong time now..the closest i come to one would be somebody's fish i'm netting.. i'm going out to try tomorrow before sending my rods and reels in for a refinishing job..

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey AK, never fear buddy...you can come fishing with me anytime, im always looking for a good camera/net boy...LOL...... :eek: :) ;) :D

Scott

PS good luck on your quest...hehehe

3. crappielooker

what the heck are we waiting for? lets go already!! i'm going to chum a few spots to get it ready for tomorrow's assault.. should be good.. if i'm not catching anything, i'm not leaving the bankside.. :rolleyes:

4. crappielooker

well..i chummed 2 spots on the river..cosi is one of them and another spot i just stumble into today..looks great but could only fit 2 people max .. kind of convenient as well..might be a good spot for sunday's shindig.. :D
    results will show tomorrow..i hope.. :rolleyes:

5. crappielooker

i'm ready now for sure..
    heater with propane....check
    coffee.......................check
    baits.........................check
    me getting outta my warm bed........................................ :eek:
    i'm hoping they are hungry.. its about time for me to do some catchin.. :cool:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Good luck Ak, i'll be heading out myself this coming weekend...going to chase both carp & Smallmouth bass, going to be a chilly one for sure.

Scott

7. crappielooker

well..i skunked out..zip zilch zero nada.. i'm taking my stuff in for their refinishing jobs this week..then its time to plan my trips to lockport.. :)

8. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Guess it was a good thing I didn't make that drive. What exactly are you getting refinished?

9. crappielooker

all my rods and im turning in my reels to get relube and clean inside..

10. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Sorry to here ya blanked Ak.....give me a shout when you plan on heading over to Lockport. I plan on hitting over there in late Dec. as i have 14 days off of work for X-mas vacation.

I have 12 days off also coming in 2 weeks, but plan on hitting the Ohio river most of it.

Scott

11. crappielooker

hmmm..keep in touch about the ohio river deal maan..i maybe interest in goin..lol..after i get my stuff back from refishing jobs..
    i plan on hitting lockport/chicago at least twice a month from now..until next spring.. :)