close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OhioGamefishing.com Opening Celebration Tournament and Food Drive!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Apr 13, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[size=-1][​IMG][/size]
    [size=-1]
    Click HERE to sign up![/size]

[size=-1]What?[/size][size=-1] [size=-1]OhioGamefishing.com Opening Celebration Tournament [/size][size=-1]and Food Drive[/size][/size]

[size=-1]Where? Cripple Creek Bait and Tackle, Jim Corey’s Shop on Tappan Lake[/size]

[size=-1]When?[/size][size=-1] June 19, 2004[/size]

[size=-1]Who? All Members of Ohiogamefishing.com and Their Families and Friends!

Why? To Thank our Members for Making OhioGamefishing.com Ohio's Complete Anglers Resource, and to support our Ohio communities in need.[/size]

[size=-1]FREE Cookout (Courtesy of the OGF Development Team) - 2:30PM [/size]

[size=-1]FREE[/size][size=-1] Raffle of Donated Prizes during/after cookout[/size]

[size=-1]FREE Games for Kids ages 5-12 with prizes![/size]

[size=-1]All Species Pot Tournament with 100% Payback[/size]

[size=-1]Please join us at Jim Corey's Cripple Creek Bait and Tackle on June 19, 2004 for the Grand Opening Celebration Bash of Ohio's NEWEST and COMPLETE Angler Resource: Ohiogamefishing.com. A list of events are as follows:[/size]​

[size=-1]$10 Entry All Species Tournament- Tappan Lake- 9:00AM-2:00PM[/size]​

[size=-1]$10 Entry per angler, 5-fish Limit - Total Weight, ALL Species Included. Payback 100%: 1st- 60% 2nd- 25% 3rd- 15%). Wife/Husband/Partners/Family Teams Permitted as long as in the same boat, or in the same bankspace. Only 5 fish total weighed in per paying registered participant or team. The tournament is broken down into 4 catagories for entry, all of which will have seperate pots. Anglers may choose to fish for the following:[/size] ​
    [size=-1]1.Bass​
    2.Panfish (Crappie, Bluegill, White Bass)
    3.Saugeye/Walleye
    4.Catfish/Carp

Participants will chose which catagory the choose to fish for upon registration. The $10 per angler entry fee is broken down as follows: $7.00 towards the pot of the species you intend to fish for, and $3.00 for the single biggest (any species) fish caught pot. This tournament is designed for fun and not strict competition. We encourage all members to fish, and look forward to seeing you at the scales![/size]

[size=-1]Cookout At Cripple Creek Bait and Tackle at 2:30 PM[/size]​

[size=-1]After the tournament, we invite everyone to Cripple Creek Bait and Tackle for a summer cookout OGF style! All food is provided by The OhioGamefishing.com development team at no cost, other than your good company! Just bring your chairs and appetite![/size]​

[size=-1]Free Raffle of Donated Prizes during or after the cookout[/size]​

[size=-1]Games for Kids with prizes! (ages 5-12)[/size]​

[size=-1]​
    (3-legged Run, Egg Carry, Waterballoon Toss, etc.) with prizes hosted by Fishinchick![/size]

[size=-1]There's only two things we ask of our members and families attending the event...for each person to bring a canned good to the outing, which will all be given to Ohio charities on behalf of our entire OhioGamefishing.com members and family. We also ask that you HAVE A GREAT TIME!. [/size]

[size=-1]For those that may be interested, you may sign up here!

Any questions can be directed to Shawn Woerlein (Tpet96) at tpet96@columbus.rr.com.[/size]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. im bringing desert 100 small cream puffs. don t know how many of family coming yet so i didn t fill form. husk

3. Sounds like a great time! I am not sure of my plans yet though. My summer is crammed with stuff and kids are in baseball until late June. How soon do you need a registration?

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

We'll take them up to the night before the event :) And if plans change the day of, feel free to drop in :) We just need an approximate head count ASAP from the majority of the site so we know how much food to prepare :)

5. Good deal. Tappan is only about 1.5 hours from me and I have always wanted to give it a shot. I marked my calendar so if things open up for me I will try to make it.

6. JBJ

JBJ

I wish I was able to attend but my bass club will be volunteering our time at the Delaware State Park "Kid's day" on that date. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

Blaise
    aka "JBJ"

7. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I plan to attend.

I could bring a bunch of perch filets if someone has a deep fryer and wants to cook.

Kim

8. ShakeDown

Right on Kim. Hold that thought...I do believe we're bringin fryers for that very reason.

9. ShakeDown

10. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

This idea to awsome. Love the thought of having a food drive at the same time to help people out.

I'll try my hardest to be there, it's just hard to say what my schedule will look like.

11. catking

catking Banned

Be nice to see you stop by fishman ;) Perch and cream puffs :eek: Is that legal to eat both at once :) Sounds great fellows.....CATKING

12. ShakeDown

As of 4/27/04, here's a list of the OGF members currently registered for the outing:

Attached Files:

13. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Shake,

THANKS!

To let you all know. I"m in the process of working out a deal with Burger King here in Galion. I plan to buy 1 case of whopper meat and fixins (cheese, buns, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) at their cost, and am asking for 1 case plus fixins be donated to us free of charge. My thinking is to offer each donor to the Red Cross that stops by a free plate of food. That is almost 300 burgers in total that way.......should be more than enough ;)

14. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Members...we are searching far and wide for quality door prizes to be given away to those of you in attendance at the outing.
    We hope to put some big smiles on your faces!
    Make sure you get signed up!You dont want to miss this!

15. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I signed up on the rsvp page will be coming up planning on bringing the wife and 4 kids so you guys better look out the kids are wild. Plan to fish the tourny for bass. Hopefully my chicago trip in june doesn't mess this up. Had to go in april going next sunday then agian in june and october for trainning

16. catking

catking Banned

Where are all the guys and gals from the SW section of this state?????????? Come on guys and gals, this drive isn't that far, I drive it in about 3 1/2 hours. This is a GREAT area, and I've been there probably 5-6 times. I'm picking up a few door prizes from the OGF team also........ Maybe a stella reel :eek: ...... :D .......But there will be a special door prize that is a must to have ;) CATKING

17. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I take it there will be alot of OGF gear available at this event shirts hats etc..........

18. ShakeDown

That's the plan F4F :D

19. i signed up but don t see my name on the board??/ i will be there with family. and neighbors.