Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

My parents just got a place on Indian Lake and I would like to frame a nice detailed map of the lake for them.

I am having trouble finding a printed topo/navigational map of the lake. I'm not talking about the fishing maps available on the ODRN website or other generic maps, but something large and professionally done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
I have been looking for something with an antique-ish style to it for over two years and have not been so lucky. There was a woman in sagamore hills that said she had a few, but could not post pictures... and there used to be a book store in gates mills that had wonderful old maps of the area but they are closed now. I have been doing a search on ebay as well.

Brennans restaraunt has a wonderful map of lake erie, but no one can get me info on where to find one like it. you would think it would be easier to find.

my husband found a plain one at West Marine - it is a navigational map, and it's about 30" x 40"

I am keeping up my search and will make sure to let you know if I find anything. Please shoot me a PM if you find one as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts