Ohio State tickets!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Clayton, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

Hey, I sit with a group of people at the ohio state games. Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in purchasing tickets for the penn state game or the Michigan game. WE have a pair of seats, side by side.

Section 33B, row 22, seat 7 and 8
    Upgraded from student ticket to general admission.

Turns out all of my group got cold feet about selling, so it's just me and my GF willing to sell. Sorry to disappoint. However, we've got a pair of side-by-side tix to Michigan and Penn State.

I'm asking $550 per pair of tix, and would rather not sell individual ones if possible. No reasonable offer will be refused, though.

2. feetdown

feetdown They call me "BIG POPPA"

0   0   0

How much for 4 or ea. ??????

3. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

4 of each, or do you want the price per each? Obviously more tickets in the same spot is more desirable, and I have an offer right now on a single penn state ticket in the 300+ range. One guy quoted $1000+, but our prices are MUCH better than his :)

I'll go out on a limb and say (unconfirmed, of course, I haven't talked to all my group mates yet), that a group of 4 penn state tickets would be probably $1250 or so, and a group of 4 michigan tickets would be... more?

I'll get in touch with my friends, but don't forget, we're poor college students and need money! :p My books last quarter were $700 :(

4. feetdown

feetdown They call me "BIG POPPA"

0   0   0

Are these student tickets?

5. Musky Toyz

Musky Toyz

0   0   0

I had sent a pm to you about these tickets. I do not wish to take part in a bidding war. Which i beilieve by forum rules you have to list a price for what you are selling. I believe that is what ebay is for man. Thanks

6. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

They are, but before they are sold we would upgrade them all for your convenience :)

:)

7. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

OK, stupid news now, apparently nobody wants to sell except me and my GF. Apparently, since their parents cover most of their expenses, they don't see any reason to want money. Shocking. I love fishing equipment though, so I wanna sell :p

we've got TWO tix, side by side, in row 22 seats 7, 8 in section 33B.

600 bucks a pair to either penn state or Michigan.

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

ok,everyone listen up........................READ THE RULES!!!!
    stick with buy/sell discussion and leave your personal comments at the door.this forum is strictly for buy/sell,and any comments not related to that will be deleted.
    if you're not interested in buying,do not reply.this goes for any thread in the market place.again.............read the rules and adhere to them.
    consider this as a formal warning to the guilty parties,because a couple of you seem to make a habit of hijacking threads with your unnecessary remarks.

9. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

New low price, you're NOT going to the Michigan or Penn State games for any cheaper than I'm offering unless you already have season tickets!

And if you are, then I bet you're going alone :p Remember, PAIR of tickets, 550.

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

ok,i'm giving a free bump just to clarify a couple points.
    please do NOT reply to this post.if you have anything to say,send me a pm.

first.....as far as i can tell,there are no rules against selling those tickets as long as it's done properly.

second.....this quote is misleading
    again according to my research,one of the rules for resale is that the original ticket holder must pay all upgrade costs for exchanging student tickets for regular tickets for resale to non-students and not just for the buyer's convenience.

11. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

Okay, I've had an offer on the tickets, but until that person gets back to me, these tickets are still on the market. I will not hold them for someone to piddle around for a week until the game when they decide they don't want them, and I can't sell them anymore.

So, by all means, if you want em, make an offer!

12. jonk540

jonk540 jonk540

0   0   0

I asked for your e-mail and got no reply
    What gives?
    Jon

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

please contact seler via pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.