close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio State Football Tickets (Home Game)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Aug 6, 2007.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

I am getting tickets to the Kent St. Oct. 13th game at the shoe but little did i know that is the weekend i am going to Charlotte for the race so I'm selling these for what i give for them $200 for a pair............i do not know where these tickets will be located they are alumni tickets and they have not been sent out yet they could be AA deck all the way too C deck the woman we bought them from said the last 2 years she has gotten B deck but 3 years ago she got A deck wont know till they get here she said in another two or three weeks....but first come first serve ill let them go 2 more weeks before i ebay

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

3. vikingfisher

vikingfisher

0   0   0

Once you get the location of the seats you will get some offers.

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

5. I O GO BUCKS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

thats not even right:S ;)

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i still dont know the location but should be any day now ..i just stuck them on ebay just wanted to give ya'll one more shot...someones going to be up set if i sell these and they end up being A deck or even AA you never know

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Missing the home game for a race? Your #1 Buckeye Fan title has hearby been revoked buddy... ;)

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

LOL...its Kent st. vs. Charlotte that the way I'm looking at it ....a good race vs. a one sided game....$200 in tickets vs. $350 in tickets and a $400 prepaid hotel bill.....GO BUCKS!!!!!:)

10. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

TICKETS ARE SOLD ...you gotta love ebay they only lasted 5 hours on there...thanks to those that were interested

11. dip

dip dip

0   0   0

hate to bust your bubble but OSU will win and dale junior? DNF!!!!!!

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

as in post #6 thats not even right...LOL...but thats what i was implying is that i dont think kent will be much of a game over the bucks should be osu 49 kent 3...plus im promised the kids this race trip they can't wait

13. duckman

duckman Dr Data

0   0   0

dang .... I got rejected on my alumni tickets... guess i dont write a big enough check ... :) .... if you get tickets this year enjoy them no matter the match up!

14. ticket prices are insane...then we have espn u, big10 network...pretty soon the average joe will not beable to watch at home, let alone go to a game:mad: