close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ohio state 10--mich 7????

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by rac123, Nov 19, 2004.

1. well, its that time again , tommorrow is the Game! whats is your prediction???? :eek: :D

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

24-10 Michigan. Sorry guys I love the buckeyes but They just don't have it this year.

3. That School Up North 31--oh St.14...

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

we are going to win...in tressel i trust....heading to see the mayhem by the campus early morning..
    osu 21
    meatchicken 17

5. ohio state has never lost to meatchicken. any reports you hear saying otherwise are from the liberal meatchicken media, and never happened.

6. I hate that team up north with a passion. But they are the superior team this year. And they're healthy.

Them 31, Us 16 (a touchdown+ extra point and three field goals)

Eric

7. Michigan 31
    Ohio State 21

Bonus prediction

Miami 34
    Akron 21

8. catking

catking Banned

They are DOMINATING the game....It isn't even close........... And the best part?? The Bucks are VERY young. Their QB, running backs and of course.GINN !!!! OH TEDDY !!!....................... DA KING !!!

9. catking

catking Banned

34-14.............. IN TRESSEL WE TRUST !!! You guys need to be a little more faithful :cool: .................. DA KING !!!

10. Wow...who'd thought it'd be like this........ :) :) :) :)

11. crappielooker

lets hear from those meatchicken fans...........................................
    in tressel we trust...

12. crappielooker

13. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

way to go buckeyes, what a game by smith and ginn, and the whole team.

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Great game for the bucks, Way to GET 'R' DONE.............

15. Those guys can never be counted out. I wasn't sure right before the 2002 National Championship game and I wasn't sure right before this one but MAN, same result both times. Can't wait till next year when the young guys have had one full year under their belts!!

16. I told yu guys!!! I had the points wrong buttttt.......oh ye of little faith!!! :D

can yu imagine what next year can be???? :p :p :p :D

the kid is a freshman!!! should be fun when the spring practice starts???

17. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

With the majority of players coming back next year, OSU should be right back near the top...

Way to go guys....

18. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:D just what i've told the nay sayers before ;)
    i had that feeling(faith) before the game again,so the win was no surprise,but playing what i believe was their best game in at least 2 years was the icing on the cake :cool:
    smith and ginn are gonna be a real threat for their opponents in the future. :eek:

19. Any Ohioan who roots for Michigan should be run out of the state on a rail with tar and feather's attached. :D :D :D :D :D

20. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I've always said I'd rather beat Michigan than win any bowl game (except the national championship). I never thought we'd do it today and would have bet against it if I were a betting man. Gotta give our Bucs the props all...they played one hell of a game, and #7, he's something special. Next year, we'll be Rose Bowl material. Mark it.