close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio River this weekend??

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by Cat~n~Crappie, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Planning on doing some catting Saturday Night (gonna be a cold one) and into Sunday.

Was wondering what everyones thoughts were on the Current Ohio River Conditions... I usually like to see the water rising, but this little bit of Rain we have gotten recently hasn't changed the river level much.

If we head to the Ohio, we would be going out of Tanners.... we just can't make up our minds whether we would rather hit the Ohio this weekend or try the GMR in the Hamnilton area..any thoughts....

Cat~n~Crappie

2. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

http://www.wvdnr.gov/ check out this website and click onto their fishing report.... just like the ODNR's. I got excited when I read it.

3. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

I was out on the Ohio Thursday from 1 PM till 8:30 PM up in East Liverpool on the Ohio. No Flatheads and no bite at all after 3 PM. The water temps went up a little there and I think/guess it may have shut them down.

I'm headed back to the Ohio Sunday 1 PM till 8:30 PM. If you go to the Ohio please post back here to let me know what you have seen PLEASE.

I wish I could tell ya which way to go!!!!!!

When you say catfish I think Flatheads.

<><Baitkiller><>

4. I'm thinking Flatties as well.... Going after Gills tomorrow afternoon to take with us, as well as pick up some large shiners on the way... have to wait and see if we can grab any live shad once we get where were going...

One advantage of the Ohio, is the chance at one of those monster Blues....