close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio River safety

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by kingjohn, Sep 7, 2007.

1. With the accidents happening, I saw 2 people get hurt wakeboardind and skiing as well. I personally think jetski's are the spawn of the anti-christ!

@saltfork 5 years ago I had some jet skiers making close runs by my planer boards,,I tried to warn them several times,,,but didnt have much sympathy for him when he hit my line and drug up a Hughes River 8" shaker w/ 3 treble hooks. They embbeded in the jet ski not him,,, but these guys were wanting to get physical over the situation. It happened on there 3rd pass,,the second pass I gave them a 1 fingered salute,, and the came around one too many times. They backed off when the co came over.

The sternwheel festival is in Marietta Ohio this weekend so plan on it being packed!

2. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

WOOWW
    How do you know Moses wasnt on one when he parted the water.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    baddd baddd, sorry, lil humor , no anti religion intendid at all.
    In all honesty its getting worse here to from Steubenville down, now I can say my neighbor has one and he is pretty respectfull " there are times tho"
    In the early 90's Steubenville lost there race boat regatta due to a fast mini boat action.....history carrys no lessons I guess.