close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ohio river cold and windy but great day

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by ohiocatan, Mar 11, 2005.

1. It was 31 and30 mile an hour winds with a blizzard blanketing us. After all of this we still managed to hang a hog 45 lbs a 13 and a 3.5 here he is.

Doc give me an email it's josh had to change my name on here my email is shawneetse@aol.com
    This was cinci waters by the way.
    It's not letting me post my pics ill get back with it. I guess im not making it small enough sorry but ill put it on

2. As Josh said, the wind was really blowin up the river,the snow was so heavy at times we couldnt see more than a hundred yards. The water was about 35 degrees. Current was really crankin with the river stage near 40 feet. Only fished about 3.5 hours but Josh managed to hook on to that brute. Man was it was a good lookin fish. As soon as it surfaced near the boat I told Josh it was 40+. We weighed it and sure enough it went 45. After a few quick pictures we sent him on his way. Hopefully he will get those pics figured out and post them! Even though I was only the net man today it still felt great to get out on such a terrible day and get a few good fish in the boat! All fish were caught on fresh skip! ~Justin

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Sounds like a great day guys, what were ya using for bait?