Ohio Muskie Show... Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by Muskyman, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Coot had an idea the OGF guy's should get together for lunch at the show. I'm going on Saturday, so who is going and when?

2. We will be there on Saturday. I will be at the booth for the Southwest Ohio Muskie Association or out spending money. :D

3. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I'd love to put a face to all these names! Especially since lots of you catch way bigger muskies than me. I'll pick your brain ;)

4. I'm planning on going Sat. Have only fished for muskie once and have decided to try Ceasers Creek this spring and summer. Esp. if the walleye at CJ are as slow as they were last year. Hope to learn something and pick up some basic baits at the show.

5. Pike

Pike

I will be there Sat. as well.

6. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I'm thinking about going, but I don't want to give them all my great muskie catching secrets! ha ha! j/king!

CG

7. Im going, but it depends on when Jim Saric is there

8. Coot

Coot It's all about the doin'

[​IMG]

I'll be there on Saturday

9. I will be going on saturday. Just getting back into fishing for musky, used to when I was younger but depended on my uncles knowledge to catch fish, now will be trying it on my own.

10. He's usually there all weekend and gives a seminar on Saturday. At least that's what he has done in the past.

11. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

I'll be there for the first few hours on Saturday

12. I'll be down on Saturday also. Unless we have good ice on Sandusky Bay or Erie, then I'll be fishing.

13. BITE-ME

BITE-ME Muskie Addict

Planning on being there for a while on Saturday morning/afternoon.

14. tom4

tom4

Where is the show in Columbus and the best way to get there from jefferson county ohio.

15. Coot

16. THE WHITE WORM

THE WHITE WORM WOBBLE-WOBBLE

Edge 13 And Myself Will Be There Saturday And Sunday, Tom, We Are Heading From Jefferson County. Cant Wait To Find Some Deals, Picked Up A $100 Rod Last Year For $40.

17. Been there the past two years and Im going this year it just depends on what day my father in-law can go. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

18. Coot

It's getting close and I'm looking forward to it.

A buddy and I are having breakfast and leaving Akron around 9:00 on Saturday.

We'll be at the show around 10:30

Anyone know the hours ?

The show website appears to be down.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  19. Coot, Just checked, the site is back up. Hours are 9:00am-8:00pm.