close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio Hills Catfish Club 2005 season....

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by BuckeyeTom, Mar 13, 2005.

1. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

Spring meeting Sunday March 20 at 2:00pm at the Wellston,Oh. American Legion. We'll be voting on tourney locations and taking new members. Hoping for 25+ boats/teams this year. I believe this is the club's 9th season. Everyone welcome! If you fish cats anywhere from Belpre to Portsmouth on the Ohio River and/or Southeastern Ohio Lakes check us out... www.ohiohillscatfishclub.com

Our first tourney of the year is an open tourney at Lake Rupert(Wellston Wildlife area) Hamden, Ohio, April 16, 6pm to 1am. You do not have to be a club member to enter our open tourneys.

Hope you guys and gals are good and I wish you all the luck this 2005 fishing season!!! Muskie's have been TOUGH this winter. Water conditions and weather have'nt helped matters either. God Bless - BuckeyeTom

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Tom, good to hear from you. I wish you better luck w/ the Muskies.

3. BuckeyeTom

That was a quick post,lol. Hope the fishing and hunting have been good to you. P.S. I like the Reagan signature! :cool:

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Tom, glad to see you are still around, dont spend much time online huh?

5. BuckeyeTom

How's Chili town treating you? Have'nt spent near as much time online as I used to because I was on first shift for the last year. Back on 2nd for a while right now.

6. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

Hey Tom have you heard when Bend Area Care Tourney is this year? I want to see if my schedule allows me to fish it again.

Larry

7. catking

catking Banned

There's a welcomed voice from the past !!! :) ..........THE CATKING !!! Good Luck this year with the tourneys ;)

8. BuckeyeTom

Larry--- Just got off the phone with your old man earlier. Lynn's blue sounds awesome! Bend Area C.A.R.E. is June 4th. Hope to see you guys there.

Catking--- You da man,lol! Hope life has been good to you. Good luck at the crappie tourney man.

Meeting is tomorrow! I'll post the schedule asap.

9. BuckeyeTom

Updated at www.ohiohillscatfishclub.com

I'm excited because of all the Ohio River locations! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for the club. Like I said before, if you fish the Ohio anywhere from Belpre to Portsmouth you may want to check us out.

10. BuckeyeTom

27 teams/boats so far! Hopefully we'll pick a few more up before the first points tourney.