close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ohio fishing maps

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by luey, May 7, 2004.

1. luey

luey

I am looking for some ohio fishing maps that give good detail and acurate depths. :D Something better than odnr maps. I know they used to give out really good maps but i guess they ran out of funding for us fisherman. I appriciate any help that i can get.

Thanks,

Luey

2. dfoxfish

dfoxfish chairbustintruckdrowner

i was at the dutch yesterday, and noticed to the left on the wall maps of some waterways. the ones for hoover were all out, though. :D

3. hey,

try this link and i hope that it works for you, they look to be good maps and the price isnt bad for what you get in them...i have seen these in the form of public hunting areas and it was done up really nice..i plan on ordering one myself....eye(tony)
    http://www.sportsmansconnection.com/Ohio/southern.html

4. luey,
    check out walmarts. they have an ohio fishing guide. it comes in two volumes,one for the north half of the state and one for the south half. it has good maps of several lakes along with lake information such as size of motor allowed, number of launch ramps, camping info as well as fishing tips. i think they run arojnd $19.95..i think they are well worth it. good luck.

yaker

5. I have both books and they are really nice. The maps are not really big but it gives lots of good info about the lakes.

6. Here's a link to online Topographical maps. You can save them and print them out. I laminated the Tappan and Atwood maps. Take em with me and they won't get ruined!
    Hope this helps.

http://www.gofishohio.com/lakemaps/

7. luey

luey

I appriciate all your help guys! Ill look into some of your suggestions. :)

Thanks

Sean

8. JBJ

JBJ

Luey, stop on in at your closest GALYANS store. They all have the "Fishing Hot Spots" maps along with the North and South books mentioned before.