Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was a cold and blistery morning when we arrived at the ramp at Clear Fork Reservoir. The wind was howling as old glory was stretched straight out on the flag pole. We launched out with 13 boats at just after 7am. Temp was around 20 degrees or less with the 20 to 30 mph wind.

The day stayed the same cold cold cold all day with wind from the north. Try like heck we all did to catch fish. Nick did get him a little ski. As the end drew near we found ourselves in the sun but the wind never gave up.

When the day was done 9 teams had stuck out the unbearable cold and only one stood with a Fish.

Congratulations to Adam Vance and Mike Reeves. They weighed in the only fish of the day a very sweet 3.20lb LM.

That one fish gave Adam and Mike 1st place, Big Bass, and the Graham Toyota Big Bass for a very nice check and some nice hardware for there walls.

I want to thank everyone that came out today and fished the event and stuck in there it was hard fishing and my hats off to Adam and Mike.

I would also like to thank Brandon Mckee and his Wife who brought two very nice Toyota Tundra’s out to the event.

I would also like to thank Brandon and Graham Toyota for all of there great contributions to our Division this year. And for his help with the $500 Graham Toyota Tackle Raffle as well as the very nice $250 Graham Toyota Big Bass Bonus.

Everyone left with some great raffle prizes today for there long cold day. From Stradic and symmetry reels, to cull kits and a large variety of lures.

Once again a Big thanks to all involved, all the great sponsors of Ohio Div II, and to all the anglers.

Pictured BIG Money Adam, Mike, Brandon from Graham Toyota, Jerry

Pictured Adam, Mike, Brandon from Graham Toyota

Pictured Brandon Mckee from Graham Toyota and Jerry doing Raffle

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the list of all the items that were given away today Courtesy of Graham Toyota a $500 value: and everyone walked away with something.
See you April 28th for our first Circuit Tournament at Clear Fork for another $250 BB bonus and $500 Tackle giveaway
THANKS GRAHAM TOYOTA
1) Shimano Stradic
1) Shimano Symetre
1) Shimano Symetre
27) Xps Cranks, rattle traps, poppers
12) Parasite Weight clips
10) Terminator spinner baits
5) Xps Stick O’s
4) Swim senkos
4) Buzz baits
2) Enticer jigs
1) EZ lure retriever
1) Berkley Cull system
1) Boat Bag

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
Jerry ran a great event. All of his hard work paid off and he was able to obtain some very good sponsors.

Everyone who fished also walked away with new lures, reels and other fishing gear. It was a pretty sweet event

·
Catch Photo And Release
2,172 Posts
Nice job Adam And Mike!!! Way to stick it out. Those Tundras look nice too!

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the great compliments Mike me and Nick do what we can to provide a great tournament. Luckily we have some great sponsors onboard this year as you all saw today.

Great job on sticking it out and getting the fish man it was a tough day.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
Congrats Mike and Adam- Way to take care of business. Man I don't miss those cold tournaments at all! Do miss the fun but not the cold. Again very nice win for you guys.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
congrats to mike and adam on the win.and to everyone who stuck out those conditions.i was shivering here in my chair,just watching those 50 mph gusts:eek:

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
We will both be there, but we aren't fishing together.

Adam is fishing with his dad and I am fishing with Marshall.

Bring that name plate to the event for me!

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
I would like to send a big congradulations to Adam & Mike . These guys are top knotch ! They have came a long way in the few years that I have known them . They are ready to hang with whoever comes their way at any tournament . :) Great job guys !

I would like to thank Jerry & Nick for putting on a great event . Even though I am still froze , I had one heck of a great time ! The folks from Grahm Toyota were awesome people . Really down to earth and fun to be around . I thank them for coming on board to help Jerry & Nick put on a great show this season . See everyone at anouther event soon .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts