close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio Deer Have Huge Racks And.........

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by EMRDUCKS, Oct 18, 2007.

1. EMRDUCKS

EMRDUCKS "SUPPERS READY" ON 68

I Wonder What This Will Score?

Attached Files:

2. wow looks like he was ready for a few does LOL

3. Now if I can just get one that has elephantitus of the antler!
    JOZUN

4. Holy gonads!!!

ROFL

5. I think you did the doe population a GREAT favor.

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

No comment! LOL:D

7. haha thats unique....the shot looks to be very far back.... was the dewer like that before you shot it?? At any rate....congrats! thats one ull never forget

8. EMRDUCKS

EMRDUCKS "SUPPERS READY" ON 68

Don't Know Who The Guy Is Who Shot This Deer. This Was Sent To Me By A Friend. Funny Stuff.

9. That poor buck needed the rut to get here in a hurry !!! Come to think of it, so do I

10. Looks like that buck must of been married,,,lol,,lol,,,:D

11. Kind of reminds me of a pt. my buddy had on the squad. Guy got shot in the pelvis and he bled into his sack. The thing filled up with blood like a balloon.

ski

12. hahahahaha.....looks like he is ready for more then a few does.

13. I bet he ruled the woods with the best of them. Sure, he doesn't have the rack that many mature bucks have, but I bet they feared what here was packing in his under-carriage.

14. WOW That must of been a proud dude. I quess some of those road signs that have graffiti on them were not kiddin. You know were people paint big_____ on the deer.hahahahaha

15. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Look where the guy shot it. Looks like no matter where he tried to aim, his sights gravitated back to that general area :)

16. Hate to rain on everybody's parade by unless the shooter steps in and says it was like that before he shot it I'm going Ski. This big boy bled in to his sack, I'll bet when the sack was cut it was full of blood. Also is it just me or why wasn't that deer Field dressed. Did he shoot that deer or was it hit by a car?

17. it looks like he made a terrible shot, may have caused the bleeding. tiny buck. Let them go and watchem grow!