close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

**Ohio Bass Federation Nation**

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by perfcetion, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Just wanted to let everyone know we had our Annual meeting Sunday (which was great). I will copy and post what I sent out to my fellow club members. Also I stepped up to take the North Zone Directors spot on the Board as well. So anyone interested in bringing their club onboard or looking for a club shoot me an e-mail and will be happy to help out in anyway I can.
    Overall there was not many changes that I have not already told everyone.
    - There were some changes in the Board members due to terms expiring ( I am now Officially the North Zone Director)
    - Off limits Mon-Thurs week of the tourney
    - Entry fee's will remain the same
    - Format for pairings will remain the same
    - Overall rules will remain the same

Official BASS Nation Tourney Dates and location:
    - April 26th Grand Lake St. Mary's
    - June 7th East Fork Lake
    - June 28th Lake Erie (Sandusky Bay)
    - July 19th Ohio River (Gallipolis)
    - August 30th Berlin Reservoir
    - September 19 & 20th 6 Man Team tourney Lake St. Clair (Detroit Michigan) Candia Waters can be fished
    Back up lake will be Indian lake, "to be used only if gas prices exceed $3.00 per gallon by August 1 2009

John Terry
    jterryiv@aol.com
    419-612-6979 cell

2. I was looking to join a club and fish this year for the first time. I am in college and have been fishing the BFL for several years, but it is becoming too expensive for my college budget. How do I get started and find a local club to fish in?

3. CLappert

CLappert Gander Mtn./OBFN

KSU pm me your contact info and location and I will forward it on the the right people and get some one in touch with you ASAP

Thanks for your interest Chris Lappert OBFN VP

4. Still adding members.

John T

5. Just a head's up, the entry forms are now available on the Ohio Bass Federation Nation Website. You can also pay online as well. This will be a very challenging year for the competition both angler and co-angler alike. The tour will cover just aboout every corner of the state to include Mother Erie and the Big O. Hope to see everyone out there this year. :B