close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oh Rooster, Rooster where are you...!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Hook N Book, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Well, since I'm not one to bet...I do like a good old fashion challenge...! :D
    Here's the deal, with the other thread going about the spring get together, I figured I would guarantee you a spot for Saturday/Sunday (your chioce) for fishing the spring bite on Erie. I'm sure some of the other OGF members would be more than happy to uh...pluck...er...I mean accomodate you with a spot for one other day :eek: :D ...just keep in mind, I'll only have a preserver for you the one day. :D
    We can all disscuss the merits of Steeler country and the like...! :eek:

Whad-ya say, champ...you up for it...or are you going to live down to your name...bak bak...? :D

What do you guys think...????

2. i think its an AWSOME uhhhh...CHALLENGE!!!:p :D by then we can talk how the browns won the division!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D

3. Never been in a boat with a Steeler fan,or at least not one that came back!;) We'll be at the outing and will see if he shows. I started a poll in another thread to see what team is liked best in OGF territory!

4. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

He can ride with me also, I'm in the market for a new drift bag !:p ;)

5. "OGF is STILL Steelers country!"

Lets focus on the positives here guys. He DID make it all the way to the 15th letter of the alphabet before he got confused.

Baby steps gentlemen.

I'll give a helping hand here. The 16th letter in the alphabet is _? It comes after the letter "O"
    Take your time.

Ok, 1 more. Your team colors are black and yellow. The yellow is the same color as "_"?

Therefor _GF is STILL Steelers country!

6. Is that a serious offer Hook and Book? If so, I would be honered to fish out of your boat! I do have to warn you that I'm pretty much a bass guy, and I have never really targeted Walleye, but I'm sure that I can find some Black & Gold jigs.

The best news? I checked the map, and Turtle Creek is...........Steeler's Country! Don't worry about the preserver...just like the FIVE time World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers...I can walk on water.

7. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Delusional it is...! :D

Walking on water is okay as long as you know where the rocks are...! :cool:

8. Is that the FIVE time world champions still tied with WINLESS miami 0-0 in the middle of the 3rd quarter ? Yep what a powerhouse.:S

9. gilligan

gilligan Guest

Pittsburgh did muck it out. Any Pittsburgh fan will tell you Miami isn't that bad. Theyr'e only 4 or 5 big plays away from winning one of those games!

10. What an impressive defensive display by the Five Time World Champion and AFC North leading Pittsburgh Steelers!

LOL, I could not even type that with a straight face.

11. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

that was one of the oddest games ive ever seen. how about that punt?

12. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Hey Rooster, you think these will do?
    [​IMG]

13. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I did not see that punt until yesterday on PTI......
    That thing stuck like a lawn dart didn't it!!