close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OH Made Jigs

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by hawgjam, Oct 28, 2008.

1. hawgjam

hawgjam smell my finger

There was a post in a thread last winter for a manufacture of some really cool jigging spoons. I thought I marked the web site, but can't find it. They were made in OH by a friend of a friend of a friend of OGF (or something like that) and had a pretty good web site. I am interested in purchasing some. Any tips? If my memory serves me correctly, they were hand painted and were of a Swedish pimple type variety.

2. peon

peon account delete

probably www.jamminjigs.com its banner is on this page... they pay to advertise on this site and they have some of the best glow jigs i have used

3. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

jammin jigs are great jigs but theyre not from ohio.

4. I think it was All Eyes. He made some really cool looking spoons. out of copper tubing. He posted most of his stuff in the tackle making fourm.

5. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Here's some Ohio made jigs that have worked very well for me and my friends for years now. He just got his site up and running. www.grandpabobscustomjigs.com.

6. peon

peon account delete

looked on there site and couldn't find where they were made... i know they have great jigs for the price.. ( why i stopped making my own)

7. GRANDPA BOB’S CUSTOM JIGS

8210 DRAKE STATELINE ROAD

BURGHILL, OHIO 44404

PHONE: 330-772-2001

FAX: 330-772-2001 (Call first)

E-MAIL: RVHIUNTER@AOL.COM
    MEET OUR PRO STAFF
    KEN SMITH

8. peon

peon account delete

i was talking about jamminjigs .. i quoted what hardwater posted.. i was refering to what i quoted...

9. the last ones we bought were shipped from Minneapolis NW I think don't have a clue where they are made

10. hawgjam

hawgjam smell my finger

Thanks for all the help, but I still haven't found what I was looking for from last winter. I think I may have been looking for rattle type jig spoons like a "rattle snake" spoon when I read the post. Dag...I wish I would have saved the link. There were a couple of OGF'ers who were giving them the big thumbs up. Any other thoughts?

11. hawgjam

hawgjam smell my finger

That's It! Thanks Papascott!