close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF/WBSA Huron Hawg Fest Tournament Signup and Details!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Aug 2, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

Tournament Rules, Signups, and Details posted below!

Prepaid boat numbers/teams will be listed here!​

1. Raleigh Guice (3-6 man team)​
    2. Bernie Babb (3-6 man team)​
    3. Troy Swanger & Team (3-6 man team)​
    4. John & Al (1-2 man team)​
    5. Lucky Devils (3-6 man team)​
    6. Less Stress (3-6 man team)
    7. Papascott (3-6 man team)​
    8. Out Post Outlaws (3-6 man team)​
    9. Gary Zart (3-6 man team)
    10. Marc Hudson (1-2 man team)​
    11. Bob Yount (1-2 man team)​
    12. Rudy Gaal (3-6 man team)​
    13. Ronnie Rhodes (1-2 man team)​
    14. Team Reel Science (1-2 man team)​
    15. Aaron Putnam (3-6 man team)​
    16. Bob Kiamy (1-2 man team)​

PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! However we will be signing up boats the evening before the tournament and the morning of the tournament at the Huron Boat Basin, CASH ONLY. We also didn't include the Big Fish payment in the paypal pre-registration, which will also be collected at sign-in, cash only if your team would like to enter that pot.​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. What size boats are fishing the walleye tourney?

3. catking

catking Banned

Any size you feel confortable on Erie in THE KING. I'm guessing it would be a wait and see thing for smaller boats, but I'm not an Erie expert. These guys can answer you. But I'd say you can use anything you want to. CATKING

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

There will be many different sizes and types. At that time of the year the walleye fishing can be in very close to shore which allows for equal opportunities with any size boat. There is a requirement that all boats have a marine band radio as well as all required safety equipment.

If any entry feels uncomfotable with the wind or weather the morning of the tournament due to entering with a smaller boat his entry fee will be refunded upon his request.

Hope to see you there.

Kim

5. ShakeDown

Pre-registration ends in 30 days! Sign up before then and reserve a low boat number with a discounted rate!

6. ShakeDown

One month from today IS THE OGF/WBSA HURON HAWG FEST!!!
    [​IMG]
    We’ve got an OPEN WALLEYE TOURNAMENT…we’ve got a PIG ROAST and WALLEYE FRY…we’ve got TRIPS RAFFLES…we’ve got a PERCH HEADBOAT TRIP…and we’ve even got LIVE BANDS! The party starts immediately after the weigh in!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you are looking to have a GREAT TIME, with GREAT PEOPLE, and GREAT FOOD, come join us Saturday September 25th at the Plantation in Huron Ohio for the post tournament PIG ROAST and PARTY!

WE’LL SEE YOU ALL IN ONE MONTH!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. ShakeDown

[​IMG]
    Come ROCK OUT at the Hawg Fest in LESS THAN 3 WEEKS with Columbus Ohio bands The Process and Mazuru! ​
    The Process, with OGF member BigJoshy on the drums, have played together for years are are making the trek up to Huron to throw down some alternative/modern rock covers as well as original material. ​
    The will be joined by Mazuru, a 3 piece outfit that will be playing a range of rock covers from Cream to Skynyrd.​
    Fish in the morning, fill up on pork and potatoes in the afternoon, win yourself a fantastic trip on Erie, and rock out the night with The Process and Mazuru at the OGF/WBSA Huron Hawgfest 2004 on September 25th!​

8. ...a 3 piece outfit that will be playing a range of rock covers from Cream to Skynyrd...

What song is it you wanna hear?

I'm officially putting in my request to hear Freebird...

Steve

9. catking

catking Banned

COOL deal !!!! I heard these guys do indeed ROCK !!! Getting close guys and gals.Don't miss out !!! DA KING !!! is also going to grill a few HOT METTS :eek: for those brave enough to test them :D .THE CATKING !!!

10. just ordered the hog....its going to be a big en..hehehe so make sure you come hungry
    as well as the hog we'll be having baked spuds and my soon to be famous BBQ sauce
    it will be nice if we can find some corn that late but i wouldn't hold my breath

11. catking

catking Banned

Yea, I thought about corn also John. But that's a little late .......hey :D Myself and the wife will be there all day to help you out buddy ;) She's got some cookin to do also. I'll have a few "cold" ones on hand :cool: .DA KING !!!

12. ShakeDown

Right on John! Are we there yet? :D

13. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Just a reminder, the pre-registration cutoff is one week from tonight. If you want to pre-register for the tourney, now is the time to order, as pre-registrations end 9/15!!

14. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

REMINDER - The pre-purchase ENDS on 9/15, and that's fast approaching. If you want to use a credit card, get your purchases in before 9/15!!

15. I cannot get the entry form to download. I paid by paypal, so will it be ok to fill one out fri eve or sat morn befor inspections.

Scott

16. catking

catking Banned

I believe that is a-ok Pappascott.Looking forward to meeting all you guys and gals. Next Friday/Saturday will be here before we know it. CATKING

17. I hate to miss this party guys but I might be able to help out a little. I can donate a case of breading for the fish fry. It is called Grandpa Tims now, used to be Uncle Tims, some of you have had at other events. I can get a bulk bag, I think that they are 20lbs or a case of 12 1lb bags. I dont know how much fish you guys are planning on frying but let me know what you want. If you want the 1lb bags you could use what ever you need and maybe give some out as door prizes or something. The bulk is just one big bag.

18. ShakeDown

TT....we'll definitely take you up on that offer, and we'll plug the donation during our announcements at the fest.

Are you going to be in Columbus anytime soon?

A bunch of the 1lb bags would be fantastic! THANKS!

19. Hey Shake, I'm in Columbus right now, I work in Columbus. I could meet you after work one day next week if you want.

20. ShakeDown

Perfect! I'll send you a pm here in a bit!

Thanks man!