close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF/WBSA Hawg Fest Erie "Dream Trips" Raffle!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Aug 10, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 members of the WBSA and OGF have graciously offered to donate Lake Erie fishing trips for few lucky winners! Click the link below for trip details, and to purchase your raffle tickets!​

Registered for raffle:
    Lyle Blake - 5 tickets​
    Brett Blue - 5 tickets​
    David Rounds - 5 tickets​
    Daniel Noll - 5 tickets​
    Wesley Janke - 5 tickets​
    David Schabell - 5 tickets​
    Scott McCorkhill - 5 tickets​
    Daryl Phillips - 20 tickets​
    William Mickey - 5 tickets​
    Fred Rossetti - 5 tickets​
    Jerry Holston - 5 tickets​
    Bob Yount - 5 tickets​
    Fred Lassahn - 5 tickets​
    Brian Robinson - 5 tickets​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I don't think that I would go as far as call the trip I'm offering a dream trip, but if you like to catch big smallies you'll enjoy it. Steelhauler and I do a lot of smallmouth fishing together on Erie each year and he can attest that there are very, very, few trips without at least one and normally many smallmouth over 5lbs, 6's and over are pretty common. This trip is targeted for April 05, to fish PRESPAWN smallmouth. All smallmouth must be released immediately per Ohio Law

I will have fished at least a couple of days prior to your scheduled trip to ensure we travel to the current hot destination. I will provide all equipment needed, plus lunch and drinks.

It will be fun.
    Kim

My son, Big Joshy with a 5-14

Attached Files:

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

My son again, same day with a 6-0

Attached Files:

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

A friend of Steelhaulers that went with us.

Attached Files:

5. ShakeDown

One month from today IS THE OGF/WBSA HURON HAWG FEST!!!
    [​IMG]
    We’ve got an OPEN WALLEYE TOURNAMENT…we’ve got a PIG ROAST and WALLEYE FRY…we’ve got TRIPS RAFFLES…we’ve got a PERCH HEADBOAT TRIP…and we’ve even got LIVE BANDS! The party starts immediately after the weigh in!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you are looking to have a GREAT TIME, with GREAT PEOPLE, and GREAT FOOD, come join us Saturday September 25th at the Plantation in Huron Ohio for the post tournament PIG ROAST and PARTY!

WE’LL SEE YOU ALL IN ONE MONTH!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Here are a few pics of FreeByrd with some Lake Erie Eaters.
    Steve

7. ShakeDown

Just posted the ticket purchases we've received up to 8/25! Don't forget folks, these trips are worth HUNDREDS each easily! $5 could get you and your buddies out for a day of eye or smallie fishing with some erie guru's! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS!!

8. ShakeDown

Aside from their generous donation to the Hawg Fest and Walleye Tournament, Reliant Mortgage Concepts has also donated some top shelf walleye tackle, to be given away as runner up prizes in both the Trip's Raffle, and the 50/50 Raffle that will be taking place at the Hawg Fest. Unlike the trips, you must be present to win the runner up prizes!

The tackle includes the following:
    (12) Jet Divers
    (12) Dipsy Divers
    (20) Assorted Rip Sticks, Reef Runners, Little Rippers

Thanks again to Reliant Mortgage Concepts, and we look forward to seeing everyone at the Hawg Fest!

9. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

REMINDER - The pre-purchase ENDS on 9/15, and that's fast approaching. If you want to use a credit card, get your purchases in before 9/15!!

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I just bought 5 threw pay pall keep up the good work guys.

11. ShakeDown

Just a reminder...Since each raffle entrant can only win 1 trip, odds are outstanding with 3 trips and 11 entrants! $5 could get you and your buddies on Erie for a day...don't miss out on this!

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

i know some of the people that come will buy tickets at the roast the guys i work with are going to get them when the get up there. and i will probably buy more there also.

13. Well I imagine most people will buy their tickets at the Party / Dinner.

Just so people know what is being offered - IF I were running charters this (I'm not) this would be a $500 trip on FreeByrd

Steve Carlson

14. ShakeDown

Can't beat that for $5.

15. catking

catking Banned

I have a few guys I'll be picking up some tickets for also at the 'Fest. DA KING !!!

16. I plan on picking some up at the fest.