Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check her out! YOU NEED WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9 TO WATCH THIS!! You can grab it from microsoft.com if you don't have it already.

This is a 4mb file roughly, but should stream ok as long as my server (which is kinda acting flakey) isn't getting hammered too hard.

Great work Lewis and Big Daddy!

http://www.isights.com/OGF/ogftv.wmv

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Also, look for cameo's from Stinky Fingers, Hersh, Cfish102 with the West Branch Crappie as well.
Oh yeah, thanks a TON for posting it Shake. And, I'll have teh camera next weekend to do another story on the outing/food drive, so you may see yourselves in lights one day!!

Carl

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,405 Posts
Nice job guys. Way to promote the site. Shake thanks for your work also.Lewis I have a great Idea we can have you sign autographs for $2.00 each and donate the money.

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm surprised no one else noticed Lewis' "freestyle" mouse handling :D

·
ORIGINAL TEAM OGF
5,477 Posts
Hey guys dont laugh.... :D
It looks weird,but I started using a mouse like that 20 years ago when I first started with a computer...It just seems more natural that way for me.
If I turn the mouse around the correct way...its like trying to shove a wet noodle up a Wildcat's ass! :D
Beside...the wife laughs at me about 10 times a week about that! :D

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
That is great Lewis and BigDaddy.

Lewis,

How much first hand knowledge do you have on the noodle wildcat trick? :D

Kim

·
ORIGINAL TEAM OGF
5,477 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys!.
Lundy,
I developed my highly honed Wildcat noodling skills aboard a certain angler's Lund out in the middle of Lake Erie. :D
Its amazing how agile one can become while dodging a large, hairy Walleye angler with a rubber glove on his hand,and an evil grin on his face within 19 ft. of space! :D :eek:

·
TeamOGF
6,985 Posts
Lewis, did you HAVE to take us THERE? :D :D :D

- Rumi

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Yeah, in the caption photo of Lewis, Lundy is JUST off camera, but you now know why Lewis has that look on his face! :eek: :D

Carl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts