close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF stickers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crooked stripe, Oct 5, 2007.

1. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

I just wanted to say Hi to all the horn blowers with the OGF on there truck caps. It just seems that where ever I go in NE Ohio folks are honking and waving. It is nice to have so many people that have the same love of fishing. I have met 5 guys that just see my truck in a parking lot that stick around to say hello. Great group to be associated with. John

2. I would love to have some stickers...............and would display them with PRIDE!!!!

how do I get ahold of some??? Anyone have any extra they'd be willing to mail me?????

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

This is just great. Thanks for sharing.

5. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Seen my first ogf sticker Thursday 2:30pm in North Canton. Not sure who it was . Gave a honk and wave. I was in a green f150 sporting a ogf stricker .

6. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

i wander why people honk at me, then I realize maybe it was the sticker on the back of my truck...

flash--------------------------------out

7. I like pulling into a boat ramp and seeing OGF stickers on lots and lots of the trucks in the lot.

8. I need to win "angler of the month" so I can get a free sticker and be honked at too!

Maybe this picture of my son (2 1/2) catching his first fish ALL BY HIMSELF will qualify? I'm talking - he casted out all by himself, set the hook and reeled it in!!!

Ok - so maybe HE'LL win angler of the month......and I'll just "display" his sticker on his LIMO!!!! HAHA!!!!

[​IMG]

9. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

Mirrocraft Mike sounds like Iam the one that is guilty. After I heard the horn blow I seen the sticker and gave a wave. I was turning left into Aero Tec parking lot.

10. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

crooked stripe That was you . And yes you are my first ogf sticker sighting.
    I agree with ya . This site rocks !!! I have also met a couple of guys here that i never would have without it .
    Thanks to all the guys/gals that keep this site going .

skarfer
    Nice pic of your son . Is that a matching spiderman pole:) If i had a extra sticker i send you one

11. HAHA - YES, that's his matching fishing pole! The kid is NUTS about spiderman.......can you guess what he's going to be for halloween????? I've never noticed that he's wearing his shirt (one of many) and using his pole! Good eyes!!!! you know what? those are spiderman shoes too...........

By the way - THANKS!!!!!

12. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

This morning around 7:15: grayish gold dodge quad cab with ogf in the middle, obx sticker lower left, and #8 lower right. was trying to ride your azz on cosgray and hayden run but you were driving a little faster than I could keep up in the company van. That was me in the white van trying to keep up.

13. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Hahahaha! I saw you in the mirror and kicked her a little bit! :D

14. That's just not right. :D

I've run across a couple stickers. I ran into Leadoffman up at Hoover one day when I was leaving and he stopped me. I've also seen a couple on the road here in Columbus. Then there is that old guy I see often with a red Dodge. ;) Oh yeah and I see mine every morning when I walk out to get into my truck.

15. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

thanks sporty, saw you turn onto britton. Do you by chance work in one of the office bldgs @ tuttle?

16. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Yep - PM sent.