close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Sticker

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by sliprig, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Saw a blue pick-up with a OGF sticker on the window today at Tanner's creek.
    Was hoping to meet another member, put a face with a name. Who ever you are did you do any good and what were you fishing for??

Sliprig

2. It was Me and my freind Tom.This was our first time at Tanners,we were fishing for cats & hybrids.Only caught one channel :( It looks like a good area to fish,ran up river a few miles just looking at the bottom ;) Mybe next time-Daryl

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I stopped down at Tanners on Saturday while I was driving through on business. There was someone there from Ohio. And the only person too, thought that was odd! Thought it was funny to see an Ohio plate down there, that place must be hot.

4. Truck, was that you at the mouth of Tanner's in a camo jon? Next time your comin down PM me and I'll try to make it. I know most of the secret spots ;) I had a pretty good day, 11 cats (13-3 to 3lbs, Only two under 9 lbs) and my PB hybrid @ 10-3 :D You see that KITTYKING!! Tried to load pictures but kept getting a error message. Try again later.

Sliprig

5. Yep that was us,next time I will let ya know if we are coming down :) I think if we would have spent more time fishing and less time looking we would have done better ;) Anyway thanks,looking forward to metting ya.Daryl