close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF spotting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Dec 18, 2008.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i was headed north on I71 around noon today when i pulled up behind a white chevy extra cab truck with a OGF sticker on the rear glass(bottom middle) who was it? here is a cell phone pic i took...this sighting was between the st rt 61 and the st rt 95 exits around mt gilead

Attached Files:

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

that may have been the same one i saw in circleville today.i put a thread up asking about the same type of truck.who ever it is they sure get around!!!

3. Fish2day

Fish2day member

That would be me ........................ but I was in the right lane AND going slow enough for you to catch up to me?? :confused: :D Maybe that was during nap time.:rolleyes: :eek:

I have a contract with the hospital in Circleville so, yes, that was me too Jeffmo. I make that trip at least 2 times a month. 168 miles each way.

It's cool to be spotted for my OGF sticker. Thanks guys!

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i did pass you... i followed you through he construction and started to go around you then kind of cut you off when there was a tanker truck in the left lane..LOL ...i was the one in the white grand am that had the sleeping wife in the passenger side...i looked over and seen you look over at me and i gave you a nod...we were on the way bad from the airport after spending a week at disney world we were exhusted...i got off at the st rt 95 exit

5. I travel a 15 mile stretch of I71 twice a day and don't ever recall seeing an OGF sticker. Fish2day makes 2 trips a month and gets spotted immediately by 2 different members. Go figure...

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

nice try pokey:)

7. Fish2day

Fish2day member

I often wonder if I'll live to see the 3rd lane be completed. Maybe I should reschedule my nap time for after the drive home. Too bad you had to come back from FLA to this garbage weather. I do recall seeing you nod and I wasn't too far behind when you hit your exit. I wondered if your wife was alright the way she was scooched down in her seat. I still don't know why I was going that slow tho.;)

8. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

she is alway sleeping in the car i dont know how she does it..lol...yea this weather sucks hard to believe just wednesday night we were swiming and it was 80 deg. we get off the plane thursday morning it was ice and 20 deg....yuk