close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF sighting...Jigsaw Saloon, Parma!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ParmaBass, Sep 27, 2008.

1. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I'm guessing it was KGone and/or Fishon either celebrating a limit or drowning in their sorrows?? It was a pimped out black SUV with a BIG Ranger hooked up to it with a cooler in the front.

2. ParmaBass

I believe so.....

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

if it was black- it was more than likely kevin. I believe frank has a silver/gray one.

Did the rims and tires blind you and sparkle as you drove by? :)

4. ParmaBass

It was Black and the rims were still spinning. If I wasn't soaked to the bone and mentally exhausted I would of stopped in and drowned my sorrows! Tough day on Ladue, the lake won!

5. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

probably kgone then. Did the cooler smell like fish? :p

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Maybe it was Lebron's?

7. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

good point steve, you would know since your a big baller like him....arnt you two brothers or something? :confused:

8. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

:) :p ;) thanks for the laugh!

9. ParmaBass

I forgot about the 3 bedroom bungalow LeBron has on Parma's North side. It was definatley him,lol.

10. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Yeah it was me, stopped in the Jigsaw for some wings after we perch fished my buddy lives on State so it was on the way to his house and I'm just in Royalton, and yes George it smelled like fish. Just got the truck all washed up yesterday...and no the wheels don't spin and those are factory wheels too my big pimpin wheels got stolen out of the garage in january.