close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF SIGHTING! Blue expedition........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, May 14, 2008.

1. Ok - I saw a Blue Ford Expedition (or explorer?) pulling out of the plaza in North Canton onto Orion Rd......it had BIG 'TEAM OGF' stickers on the side windows and back window.

WHO WAS THIS??? A woman was driving..........

I pulled out behind her from the new Rite Aid being built on the corner of Orion and Cleveland Ave. We're building this Rite Aid.........so I'm there just about every day........

Just curious............

2. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

I believe it was lundys.

3. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Is there an image of an OGF sticker I can see? I want to know what to look for.

4. Probably Ruminator. He lives in the area..

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Yep, that is Ruminator. He has a large one the sides and the back of his explorer.

6. dat be it den...........can't miss those OGF decals!

FOSR - here's what they look like:

[​IMG]

Except the decals were WHITE and stand out pretty good on tinted windows........

7. I've been seeing, today included, a white Toyota Tacoma with a big OGF sticker in the back window on 71 heading into columbus. 2 guys were in it today.

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Yep Skarfer, that was Mrs. Ruminator in our Explorer. ;) We just live up by Kame's.

You're right, those tinted windows are a great background.

9. Sweet! Our office is just north of Kame's.......

I see you're a steel worker - who do you work for?? Send me a PM if you don't want to answer on here........

I'm at the job site just about every day - I drive a Maroon F-150 SuperCrew...........