close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Shirts

Discussion in 'OGF Merchandise & Discussion' started by TimJC, Jan 15, 2005.

1. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

How about some Team OGF shirts. Something that is dark blue or green with the Team OGF logo in white. Maybe a front and black design. I only bring this up as the other shirts really just don't appeal to me. I like the logo on them, but I just don't feel that it works that well for a shirt. Plus we need something with more color.

If you were to make shirts of this type I would surely by more than one to get the word out, as the design would make a bolder statement than the current one. Just some thoughts...

P.S. What's with these camo hats...:eek:

2. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Can someone move this to the proper forum (I just realized there was one for this topic). Sorry...

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

whats wrong with the camo hats?? i own 1 of them myself.. :D

4. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

not my style, but then what is my style (other than offensive t-shirts)

5. We're developing more merchandise guys. I think a nice TEAM OGF polo shirt would be great. And, if I'm not mistaken, we are sold out of the camo hats at this time, but I could be wrong. They were pretty popular among folks. I have 2 myself...

Lots of plans in the works. All I can say is when we can afford to get them done, we'll have them. But, as in life, money talks and the rest......you know what I mean???

6. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

and how about some "girly" clothing??? :D Like a cute little v-neck shirt? A tank top? or a Hoodie? Not a "Mans" size small... a "womens" size small :)

7. If you want to play in our sandbox you gotta wear our clothes. :p ;) :D

8. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

How about the official OGF bikini while we're at it

9. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Well aren't you funny for someone who is on their way out from rabies! lol
    In all seriousness, I do hope that you are feeling better :)
    Now, getting back to the whole clothes thing....The fish are much nicer to me when I dress the "girly" part...I fake em' out reeeel good! :D

10. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

This would be the time to voice your comments for all OGF merchandise folks. Tell us what you want to see, as we are getting close to launching a larger on-line store. clothing and more. Tell us what you'd like to have!

11. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

a hooded waterproof jacket would be nice with the team ogf logo of course.

12. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey guys and GIRLS,
    talk to the mods, jane and i have nice womens polos and just got some catalogs in with waterproof fishing outfits. but you will have to go through the site for any ogf aparrel.
    bttmline

13. rockbass

rockbass Banned

on the simple side I am with some darker colored shirts. I know the one shirt I did get so far, it did not take long for it to become stained and all from fishing! Just my 2 for ya! :)

14. A nice sweat shirt for fall fishing would be great. How about a ruler sticker for your boats to measure your catch with the logo on it. Or belt buckles. How about pole holders for shore fisherman that has the logo. Maybe mud flaps for trucks. Muscle shirts, socks, wallets, maybe ear rings for the ladys, small tackle box with logo. OGF fishing vest. OGF air freshener for car/truck (smell like fish lol). OGF flag. How about a video slapped together showing the past years OGF events. If I think of more, I will list them

15. I like the idea of darker shirts, maybe one with the ogf logo kinda bigon the front in white, and just OGF on the back in about 2-3 inch letters just below the collar. I think that would look sharp!

Maybe an OGF money clip or some type of key floater for the boat?

J

16. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Tourney shirts! I like the Patch idea too....BD

17. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Static stickers rather than adhesive stickers.

18. We'll be discussing all these options and more at our next planning meeting. Shirts, patches, and other merchandise are all on the list.

Thanks for the input gang. Keep it coming.

19. While on the wish list topic. How about some of those stainless steel coffee travel mugs or even good plastic ones??

Scott