close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Record Book is LIVE!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Nov 16, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[size=-1]

[/size]
    [size=-1][/size] ​
    [size=-1]Welcome to the Ohio Game Fishing Record Book! Listed below are the biggest single fish caught by OGF members, by species. The list contains the top 3 entries for each catagory, and also shows the State record for that species for comparison.[/size]​
    [size=-1]Entry Guidelines[/size]
    [size=-1]Entries must have been taken on Ohio waters by legal hook and line method. Ohio River anglers can include out of state water, provided an Ohio Fishing License was required to fish them.

Since there's no way for us to verify all submissions, we trust that everyone will represent their catches honestly. No height/weight estimations please, as we require that all fish be measured and weighed. All submissions will will be reviewed, and we reserve the right to omit those that are deemed inaccurate. [/size]

[size=-1]If you wish to have your catch listed, you will need to provide the following information and a picture of the fish caught. Your OGF username, length of the fish, weight of the fish, location caught, and date caught. Like the ODNR State Records, we will also use weight as the primary measurement for the OGF Record Book, and require that length measurements are taken with the tail pinched and the mouth closed. Email all submissions to: shakedown@ohiogamefishing.com.[/size]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

some of the entries are messed up.....everything from carp down

3. ShakeDown

Looks fine from here...can you be a little more specific? thanks.

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

move all thr weights up one spot.. such as the record black crappie is 76lbs

5. ShakeDown

You're reading the wrong line...the State records are listed below the headers, not above. Look at the BASS, Hybrid Striped (top entry) for the example...it'll be much easier to read once they start to fill in.

6. catking

catking Banned

Shake has it right. I thought the same thing the first time I read it. But it will be easier like Shake said. By the way , I posted this in another thread. But the Saugeye and Channel cat state records are held by members of this site.Gusamatic is the channel cat holder and BBuck is the Saugeye...... CATKING

7. How many sandwiches would that make? Just wondering. :D Great ideas guys.

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

great job guys this will be a neat addition to the site.

9. catking

catking Banned

Caught at my private lake........ I'll enter it today :cool:

Attached Files:

10. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

I was waiting for that one King Nice Hawg :D

11. Maybe You Should Take Up Salt Water Fishin! Super Catch!

12. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Looks awesome Shakedown! This will be cool!

geez Catking, you have some massive arms on you! :D :)

13. catking

catking Banned

Just showin some of you boys what you are up against :cool: ........You know me to well Bass_Hawg... :D ....This is going to be super guys & gals. CATKING

14. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Great job! No chance of ever seeing da king on this list!

15. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

This record book is a great idea. Way to go guys!

16. catking

catking Banned

You all can thank a loyal OGF member for submitting this great idea........ truck ;) ............Sometimes the OGF team does listen to you all ;) Except for the catters and carpmen, you all aint got any sense :eek:

17. IS THAT YOUR HOUSE ON THE DOCK? :p I DIDNT KNOW YOU LIVED ON A DOCK?OR WERE YOU JUST MOVED THERE BY YOUR BETTER HALF? :D JUST KIDDING NICE FISH THERE. :)

18. Great idea!

Where will it be located?

19. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Hats off to you guys. The site just keeps on getting better!!!

PL...........