Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ohio Angler
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if the rest of you have clicked through the banner for the OGF Outfitters site - and if you haven't do yourself a favor and check it out!

Gotta say that I'm very impressed with the breadth of products made available - and the prices are excellent! Gonna pick me up some Frogg Toggs that are on sale cheaper than anyplace else online that I've looked.

Thanks to the OGF Team for a great addition!!

Bob

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
i'm impressed by the great photography and photos !!!

i could be bias....... naw..

great site, prices etc... and i'm puttin my order's in...

FRank

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
im wanting to pick up another shimano curado dhsv and i was thinking of getting it from them but their prices are the same as at like gander and what not plus shipping.............. hmmmm sure would be nice if OGF members got free shipping >.> *hint hint* *nudge nudge* ~.o

they should also sell some rods too ~.o

but all in all... ITS A HECK OF START :D Nice work Guys

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
:C ERTERBASS; Read your Thread on the OGF Outfitters Site, sounds good but went looking for the site and did not find it, did I overlook it or what. That is all I need is another place to buy sporting goods, UPS pulls up and the first thing I hear is now what did you buy "I know something you realy have to have" thats right dear/// Ha! Ha!
Good Fishing:F

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,946 Posts
i'm impressed by the great photography and photos !!!

i could be bias....... naw..

great site, prices etc... and i'm puttin my order's in...

FRank
pleaseeee, you know kgone caught that walleye and just let you hold it for the photo.hehehe. just kidding buddy. looking good!!:p
im still looking for one of that caliber...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Thank You Misfit, just scrolled real quick through the link you gave me. I think I am in big trouble there is a ton of good stuff in there.
Thanks Again Good Fishing To You

·
Equal opportunity fishing
4,287 Posts
First time I saw it, I bit! Figured I should support the site, at least that's what I told her. As far as UPS...well the other day, they were delivering a part for the boat, and before he even leaves, FED X pulls up and she says "It better be something for me"....but, it was more fishing related items....:p

·
Ohio Angler
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:C ERTERBASS; Read your Thread on the OGF Outfitters Site, sounds good but went looking for the site and did not find it, did I overlook it or what. That is all I need is another place to buy sporting goods, UPS pulls up and the first thing I hear is now what did you buy "I know something you realy have to have" thats right dear/// Ha! Ha!
Good Fishing:F
Right on the homepage in the middle is the link. But once I landed on the site I bookmarked it to make it 'easier to shop...' ;)

I think you'll like it!

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts