Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohio Game Fishing is proud to present OGF Outfitters, Sport Fishing Tackle & Apparel!

Over the years, members have asked us if we could offer a retail resource for their angling needs. As as service to the OGF community, OGF Outfitters carries a variety of quality fishing products that anglers use and depend on. We'll be adding new products often, so check back with us if you don't see what you're looking for.

To kick things off, we're currently offering $5 off purchases $50 to all OGF members!

Click here to visit OGF Outfitters.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Dang, those Diawa Sweepfire's seem like a steal @ that price!!!! Those wont last long.

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
Any word on patches yet?

·
TeamOGF
7,004 Posts
eyesman, I brought up the patches in discussion with the rest of the guys after it was last talked about in a thread. We are working to see what kind of desire there is for them. I'll make a thread about them here in the Lounge- look for it. ;)

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Been waiting on Buckeye Outdoors to get the sapposed shipment of Reef Runners in now for 2 weeks. Im headed out to get the dogs meds and see if the R.R. have come in if not I hope you have some bare nakeds handy ill be ordering some awesome site guys and this addition is like getting the beaters from one of grandmas homemade cakes.
________
Redhead Cams

·
ORIGINAL TEAM OGF
5,516 Posts
We have all of the Reefrunner models on sale as well as many other items.
Thanks for the compliments and we are glad you guys like it.

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
Thanks alot! I just went through the merchandise and I am up to $900.00 in my cart...now I have to sell some stuff so I can pull the trigger on my selections, so thanks alot!!! My wife is not a happy camper!

·
TeamOGF
7,004 Posts
Easy with your trigger finger fugarwi!! We don't want to be the cause of any "Bobbit" copying wives. :D
Barring that, ... "git er done!" :B ... :D

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I kept my first order below 900 hundo so i should stay out of the doghouse was first ever purchase over the net for this household. Also for those newbees ya dont have to put the spaces between the numbers on your card when ordering. come on weather hook us up
________
Luc donckerwolke

1 - 17 of 17 Posts