close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF on TV!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Tonight on PAX23's 6:30pm newscast, tune in and see OGF team member LEWIS as he profiles the site. There is also video of several different members from the site.

Carl

2. If you like what you see, call the station and tell them MORE FISHING STORIES AND REPORTS!!!!

(Akron)PAX 23: 330-535-4105
    (Cleveland) WKYC TV3: 216-344-3300

Carl

3. Hey Carl, any chance we can get an MPEG version for those of us outside the Akron area?

Barry

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Barry...If Carl can get a vhs/cd copy, I'll rip it and post it.

5. I'll send a copy to Shake and he can put it on.

The dub I'll have will have no names on it, so if Lewis, you want to send him your copy, I'm sure he'll get it back to you.

Carl

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Great news!,,Any chance of getting one of the Columbus stations to carry something like this?

7. Yeah, have captnroger, ShakeDown, DaleM or anyone bug the heck out of your local TV stations!!! Maybe tvfisherman could get ONN to do something too? If you need stock fishing footage, I can get it to you.

Carl

8. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

This sounds awsome.

I sure would like to see it too!

9. I'm going to send a copy to one of our computer gurus and they're going to post it as an AVI or mpeg file for all to see. I'll get it in the mail tomorrow guys.

Carl

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

:) Thanks BD looking forward to seeing it. How big is lewis' head today? Only kidding. Glad it went well.

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Man...I had to take the phone off the hook.Every movie studio in Hollywood was calling! :D
    The camera didnt put any weight on me...but it aged me a little! :D
    Seriously though...Carl did a fine job putting this together!

12. Great Job Guys, Glad To See The Site And Fishing Getting Some Exposure..you All Definately Care About This Site And Fishing In General, Once Again, You Guys Are The Best...tony