close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF - Next features?

Discussion in 'OGF Frontpage Polls' started by captnroger, May 11, 2004.

1. Web Hosting

11 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Merchandise for sale

47 vote(s)
    30.1%
  3. More online chats

26 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Better fishing articles

42 vote(s)
    26.9%
  5. Other (Please post on this thread)

30 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

This poll is your voice to shape the future of OGF. What would you like to see next?

2. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

personlize home page as to what forms you look at,
    also liked in just one forum ( where & results you fished in ohio) for all

3. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

a members meeting members forum, to hook up with other ogf members when you have an open seat or when you want to hook up with someone at your favorite water.

4. a lunar schedule would be sweet!

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

more lake maps..with accurate depths info.

6. I was looking for the lunar schedule-best fishing times, too. I would love to see that (not that too many changes are needed here!!!)

7. I could go for reading an on-line article featuring a different Ohio lake/river/creek about once a week or every two weeks. I always wanted to know some details about Pymatuning.

Surveys of different things are neat if not done too often.

Maybe a listing of bait shops near the lakes and their hours and their prices.

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

What about a lake update forum area. You know whats bitting, whats the lake conditions, temp, level etc. We all know with the weather the way it is in ohio it would be nice to know some of this rather than drive 2hr to a lake to find out its flooded out and the ramps are closed. I would be willing to do a lake the closest to me is Knox and i could give a weekly report and some pictures.

9. As Sauguy suggested. A forum titled Open Boat Seat where we could post when and where we are going, what we would be fishing for and if more than one seat is open. I'm, sure this would get more people on the water that do not have boats. :)

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I would agree with sauguy and short as well, as i will have an open seat now and then and wouldn't have a problem with anyone coming along.

11. i also would like a lunar fishing times chart

12. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

The lunar calander is a definate, as well as customizing your personal viewing properties.

13. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Lunar Tables...I'll see what we can find!

The "open seat" forum has been created btw :D

14. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Maybe we should have a centerfold!?

15. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

^^ I like the way he thinks. :D

16. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I think we just struck a sweet deal for licensing some TOP NOTCH best times/lunar tables. I just got an email from the publisher, so as soon as we hash out the details I'll give you guys an update!

17. I don't know a fisherman who doen't have a hat(cap). How about a hat with OGF emblem and our online name on it for the price of doing it plus a $20 for OGF. Hat should be distinctive so we can identify each other by the cap. The club gets some financing as a benefit.

18. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Mead:
    Thanks for the suggestion. We are working on that now. We are working on several items and will get the out as soon as we can. Keep the suggestions coming.

19. I like the open boat seat idea. Also need the best fishing times, for the entire year and maybe the next if possible. Will make it easier to plan a trip for next year.

20. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

How about creating an online (searchable) fishing database. This would be a lot of work but it would really be good for research and be helpful to all memebers who report catches on it. Maybe setup like the member gallery with a pic of the catch location, bait, date and time, weather, etc.