close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Member a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

OGF's own Hatchetman has been confirmed as the Grand Prize Winner of ESPN Outdoors/John Deere Greatest Angler Debate Sweepstakes!! The Grand Prize includes a VIP trip; 4 days, 3 nights trip for 2 with airfare, to the 2006 Bassmaster Classic (location TBA), a walk-on role on a 2005 or 2006 ESPN Outdoors program, the chance to fish with one of the 35 greatest anglers of all time, as designated by ESPN Outdoors/BASS, VIP treatment to include premium event seating at the Classic and admittance to VIP parties and events, and $1,500.00 spending money.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

NICE!!! Congrats man..what a thrill!

3. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Wow. Cool hatchetman!!! Congrats!

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Sounds awesome!! Enjoy!!

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Congratulations!

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

What a deal indeed! Glad to see one of our own win!

7. Way to go Hatchetman!!!! That's AWESOME!!!

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

S-S-SMOKIN'!!! That is sweet! :D Have a great time!

9. Congrats on winning Hatchetman!!! I'm sure you will have a great time, have fun!!!!

BTW, the 2006 Classic is on Lake Toho near Kissimmee, FLA!!!!!!

Eric

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

yeah they might catch a bass down there that weighs as much as KVD's 3 day total!!

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

congrats hatchetman.that's :cool:
    i noticed that is a trip for 2.......................so :D ;)

12. They didn't publicize it but me, the one and only Shortdrift came in second and was allowed to draw the winning person's name. :D With that now being known you may want to consider tossing aside Misfit's volunteer role :rolleyes: :p and take me along instead. :)

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

always gotta be one :rolleyes: :p :p :D
    beat it shorty :D

14. Congrats Hachetman. That is an awesome prize to win. I would love the opportunity to fish with one of the greatest 35 anglers. Looks like we'll have a real-life celebrity on this site :D !

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Way to go man, sounds fun. I could buy some nice cattin stuff w/ $1500!

16. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

Thanks for all the nice comment's you guy's. I stopped by Jim's today to tell him about winning not expecting him to post it but post it he did. No one was more suprised than myself to recieve an e mail telling me I had won. Living down here near Steubenville I was unable to make it to Pitts. for the Classic and now I get to go to Kissimmee, Fla for free. Can't beat that with a stick!!!!
    Wish I would have known you were the person that drew my name Shortdrift. You know I would have asked you but the second slot's already filled. I'll keep you in mind also Misfit. With a handle like that I know we would get along just fine!! The Classic is Feb 24-25-26 on Lake Toho. I'll keep you informed of any other developements....Pete....AKA....Hatchetman

17. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

sweet..................................... :)

18. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

Man that is Awesome. What a great year this has been for OFG. One member going to be in the first womens Bass Masters and now another member has one the Greatest Angler Debate!!! What's next?

Good deal hatchetman I hope you have a blast down there and don't forget to let us "average joe's" know which greatest angler you get to fish with and how it goes!

Best of luck,
    Iron Chef

19. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Sounds like a nice trip.
    You'll have to get out on Toho to fish. Watch for the 12 seater airboats and check out where they stop in the back bay. The tourists take pictures and ooh and ahh over alligators they don't know are fake.
    It's pretty hilarious.
    What was the contest about? Did you just mail in an entry form for a drawing, buy a new Ranger or compete in a tournament or something?

20. Hey Brother,(and he really is) That's great. Hope you get over to see me while your on your trip. Know you will enjoy.You always were the lucky one in the family.Don't know why you need one of the top 35 to give you tips after I taught you all I know. LOL ;) ;)