close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Knit hats/beanies! LIMITED OFFER

Discussion in 'OGF Merchandise & Discussion' started by ShakeDown, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

It's getting cold, and before you know it ice will be here! Keep your lid warm with a TEAM OGF Knit Beanie!

We've had numerous requests for these, and are placing a bulk order once the pre-order period is over. You can even have them personalized with your OGF username. Check out the details here:

SALE HAS ENDED!

Once again, thanks for supporting Ohio Game Fishing!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heyy dood..can i just give you the cash in person??

3. ShakeDown

4. it wouldn't let me past the screen where i enter my name and address with a credit card, i may just send a check. and is there aditional shipping? if it is possible I may pick it up insted of paying

thanks

dave

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Dave, you can send a check to the PO box if you want. Shake lives in Hilliard area and I'm near Bethal and Sawmill. I'm sure we can arrange to have you P/U the hats. Address:
    Ohiogamefishing
    4856 Sawmill Rd. #347
    Columbus, Ohio 43235.

6. JBJ

JBJ

I think I may just order one of those hats.

Hey Polesnatcher! What's a Pro Staff Beer "DRINKE"?

7. :D

/////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    I'll get a check in the mail

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Anyone sending money or a check for a hat, be sure to put Beanie hat on the check or include a note so we know what it's for. Thanks everyone.

9. BOTTMLNE can we prchase the stocking hats at shop in uhrichsville???

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Good question Husky! I also want to know about that!

11. ShakeDown

Hats need to be purchased through OGF, but can be picked up at Tim and Janie's shop I would imagine.

12. ShakeDown

Just a reminder...we'll stop taking orders for beanies tomorrow. We've already had a bunch of orders come in, and they'll be sent for stitching next week!

Thanks for supporting OGF!

13. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i wouldn't mind that but my suggestion would be is to have some on sale at corey's since most of us go there and know where his shop is.
    tim

14. ShakeDown

We're playing it safe this time Tim. We're only ordering enough to cover pre-orders, as these are seasonal.

15. I was able to order through the paypal option .... just left a note to the seller with what to have personalized on it .... there was not a section to do so on the payment process.

16. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

I did the same. I left a note to seller in the pay-pal option. Looking forward to the new ice fishing beanie! Thanx Guys!

Gene

17. ShakeDown

We're gonna leave the pre-sale order up until tomorrow morning, PAYPAL ONLY please! No more check/cash orders unless you can get them to us by Weds.

Thanks for the support folks! The hats are really cool, and I hope you guys like em!

18. JBJ

JBJ

I thought they would look pretty good from the picture. Now that you popped in the store wearing one, it kind of takes away from how cool they should look.

19. ShakeDown

Hahaha! And here I figured, you were ordering 1 for every Galyan's staff member.

20. JBJ

JBJ

Riiiiiiiight! Better talk to Beecher about that. He's the one that makes the big bucks.