Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Feared by all that swim
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member since the beginning but have never really got to know many members so I won't recognize people this weekend.We went ahead and reserved a room at the Best Western in Port Clinton.We plan on coming up Friday morning and staying until Sat late afternoon.I plan to launch at Turtle Creek if I find it.I was hoping people could describe there boat and truck so I can look for them.I have a 98 F-150 blue,with dual exhaust and a flat fiberglass cap.My boat is an older 16' tan Sylvan Backtroller with a 70 and 9.9 Johnson.There will be 3 of us so give us a yell if you see us.Also is there going to be one particular VHF channel OGF is going to use.If so I'll tune in with my little handheld and announce my name "bassteaser"and look for others.I would say the Lake is going to be packed so it may be hard to find each other.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
Bass, I have a 2002 Chevy PU black with TEAMOGF plates and OGF stickers it also has a full black cap on it. . I also have a Tracker Targa 18 Deep V. I'll be at the Motel about 12 or so. Fugarwi will also be there. Look for us if you want to follow us. Like you I have never been to Tuttle. I'm following Brian. Shortdrift or Het better be there to meet us, as they are my guides :D
Here's a picture of the boat:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I will be up there with some buddies on Friday, about noon, and staying through Sunday evening. I have a silver Trailblazer with the OGF sticker on the rear window and an Aluminacraft Navigator 175 with a 115 hp Optimax. I'll try to post a picture of my boat. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys - I have gotten a lot of help from too many people to list!

Attachments

·
Feared by all that swim
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to get some of those OGF stickers for my truck and boat.We surely won't need a guide on the water,the boats will be thick.I bet the heqavy pressure will start pushing the males off the reef

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
92' red chevy 4x4 19' red,white, and black i/o cuddy...will be at best western fri eve till sun.

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
I'll be at Turtle Creek friday morning in a green '97 Dodge Ram short cab/shortbed with a tall cap pulling an old white 18' Starcraft I/O with black OGF decals on the side. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Don't be shy! :D

100_0852s.jpg

Attachments

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
I need to get some of those OGF stickers for my truck and boat.We surely won't need a guide on the water,the boats will be thick.I bet the heqavy pressure will start pushing the males off the reef
Dale said he'll have some decals with him. We can pay for them there.

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
Turtle Creek is very easy to find. From the Best Western, you're going to get on rt 2 west. A couple miles past the cooling tower, you'll se Happy Hooker Bait on the left, get your minnows there. Humphrey Rd is right across the street from the Happy Hooker, go down Humphrey Rd for about a mile, and Turtle Creek is on the left.

The lake will be packed, no doubt. The odds of running into other memebrs on the lake are slim to none. Everyone make sure you come to the campgrounds after fishing (they are right behind the bait house at TC).

Saturday late afternoon we'd like to have a meet/greet/ and eat, so everyone can meet each other.

Friday night we'll have a fire, tell a few stories, ect.........

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Saturday my boat below will be out with Krustydawg, Fishon and myself.

We'll be on the radio all day while fishing both saturday and sunday.

marroon trailblazer, it's new so no stickers yet.

If anyone just wants to keep in touch with me or Frank for ANY trolling Reports I am more than happy to share our program or just call to BS here is my number 440-289-6837 If I don't answer leave a message the caller ID should pick up the number I'll call back ASAP. or if your private leave the number, i should answer unless we're running.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
OGF Stickers will be on the Trailblazer come Sat... it will be official than..

Kev and I are not to hard to miss..LOL

Frank

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
I have a white F150-FX4, Lund 1800 SS Explorer black & silver, 115 & 9.9 Merc power. As far as I'm concerned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll be the short guy hobbling around with a cane.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I'll have a grey Hyundai Accent with a dented hood and a "Kneel Before Zod" sticker on the back.

Seahorse will be bringing a green Larson over from Brand's Marina sometime Saturday, but I will be pitching tent by myself Friday evening at Turtle Creek.

·
761 Posts
I'll have the silver-gray Silverado, complete with the "Team OGF" sticker in the back window. White Sea Nymph GLS 195 with blue striping - blue Evinrude and an old Honda 100 kicker. My son and I will be up early Friday afternoon.

·
Tom B.
3,876 Posts
I should be launching around 7:00a.m. Saturday morning at Turtle Creek. Green Silverado crewcab towing 19' Trophy center console with green canvas and trim. Due to family obligations this weekend I couldn't do the camping, maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
I'll be ina white Ford F150 with a Lund sticker, a ReefRunner sticker, and a walleye sticker on the rear window.

If you catch me on the water, I'll be in a black Lund that sits very low in the water, due to the weight of all the fish.

G

·
I can't make it until sat afternoon. Tan chevy 2500 Black and grey lund. Plate for truck is 4 fishin. I will have open seats.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good luck everybody! Wish I could be there with you! Sounds like a lot of fun. Don't think I want to be on the lake in my little 13' V

1 - 20 of 43 Posts