close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ogf Hats Are Available!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Jun 10, 2004.

1. TEAM OGF hats are for sale and will be available at the June 19 outing. There are two styles and a picture is on the way.

The prices are $16 dollars BUT.........

...at the OGF outing on June 19, they will be available for $15 dollars.

Thanks to OGF member "bttmline" for getting the ball rolling on these fine lids.

They are a high-quality hat, mid-profile, and come in two styles. They're both camo with "TEAM OGF" in either orange lettering or gold.

Carl

2. JBJ

JBJ

They sound like they will look good. Can't wait to see the pics.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I am going to need me one of those now. :D

5. catking

catking Banned

Once again, " OH YEA " is a trade mark expression of DA KING !!! Please do not use it . Thank You. DA KING !!!.......... :p :p :p

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

:D Please note the patented use of the [ !! ] following my version. :D

7. i m burnt out!!!!!!!!!!!too many catfish!!!!!!!

8. ShakeDown

Sorry you feel that way Husky.

9. Are these gonna be added to the merchandise section here?

I want to get the whole set of gear together.

10. ShakeDown

Yes onion...We also plan on doing a non-camo hat too...these were the first run.

11. Husky, check your PM's.

Hope that clears things up somewhat.

Carl

12. i feel better already!!!! thanks

13. I would like to see a hat with the summer screen on the back instead of a solid "hot hat" in the summer? Are there any hats with screens available? I get too hot otherwise. Thank you.

14. Hey there Husky Hooker?????? You Whoooooooo? Where's all the Crappie man? Wayne and I are going to come out there after Fathers Day. You'd better be ready to show us where the fish are at.

15. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Trucked:
    That is something we may do later. Right now were getting these out. These are real quality hats guys, with very nice stitching. Wait till you see them.

16. This is the first run guys. More styles and colors will be coming. How quickly depends on support for the site. Yes, I'm talking financial support. Member donations and shirt sales go to pay pre-existing debt a lot of the OGF development team has encurred. The prices are set to try and keep merchandise affordable for the members, but still pay the bills of keeping the site free, paying for programs, shirts, hats, stickers, printing, shipping, design costs, hosting fees, costs for the outings(minus the generous donations of a bunch of good folks). Notice I said outings(plural) there are more to come. We have big plans here, and want everyone to enjoy them.

It's not just about selling stuff and I hope, when anyone purchases a hat, sticker. or shirt, they realize they're supporting the site. And for that, we're very appreciative.

Now, I'm going fishing. If anyone's at Nimisila in the next few hours, say hello.

Carl

17. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Carl. Very well put. Good luck and stay dry!