close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ogf Hardwater Chat Tonite 7 Pm-?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fish master, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fish master

fish master 2005 senior member

Join the ogf chat room for tips,secrets, and any other questions you may have. Every night at 7 pm.:B

2. Lots and lots of secrets..........................Like where to get those 17" crappies... the answer will amaze you :D ;)

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

The only secret I've learned in their is how some people can be drunk and type at the same time!!

4. i'll try to remember but i might be drunk and forget!!:eek:

5. Can I get on even though I'm not big into ice fishing? I'm looking to get an 8 inch auger and would like some tips.

6. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Sure Arch join in the fun! Peon knows all about big augers! Unfortunately I can't make it tonight till later, like 9:30ish.

7. Ya theres quite a bit of that too, No names of course, but if you want to see who just join around "9:30 ish" ;):p j/k. No but if you want to find out who just stop in, Once again the answer will amaze you...:D

I'll try to get there, but i don't know when, I'm thinking around 8:30.

8. fish master

tis the season join the chat room.

9. fish master

10. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Yep many years ago I started a thing as this. most came left and it got dull as I was to be asked ? not giveing lectures yet no one ask any question and what could I say. Watch for me as long as this thing holds up.

11. its along the top toolbar I tried getting it goin would be a nice idea if you could get enough people together for it

12. Eriesteamer

I will be at this chat room so there be lot gab. And as always if I got any say you will know it. I started a question and reply like this about 3 years ago and had close as no one came but a few and after a few mins they left. This one I hopes a better one then mine was. We will find out. Grab your coat grap your hat head to the room of Chat

13. gotta work until 8 so might as well do something the last hour im here. see ya at 7:00

14. Eriesteamer

Where heck is every one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.