close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Fantasy Football leagues?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Does OGF have a league? Can someone organize one? Anyone else interested? I’m ready for some FOOTBALL!

2. i'm down. i am sure androdoug will be too. he is a glutton for punishment :D :D :D

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I may have 1 opening in ours. We've been doing it for 13 years now. We have a great league, but I'm not sure if that one spot is filled or not. We use Sportsline.com for everything. I'd like to be in a possible OGF one, as long as it was a Keeper league.

4. dnm

dnm

Ill set one up if you guys want just lemme know how many people

5. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Punishment? I think you meant I was a glutton to DISH OUT punishment! I'd be in if the date and type of league was right. I have important commitments in other leagues I have to fill, and I haven't heard a final draft date yet in a couple. Weekday evening draft time would be best for me cause the weekends will be taken with other drafts most likely.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

You'd be wasting your time guys........ Might as well just hand over the trophy now.

7. I'd play. But I hope you guys wouldn't have any hard feelings after I win.

8. you could count me in. Just don't go crying to mama when I beat you.:D

9. FOBU

FOBU

I Guess 6 Teams Arent Enough
    I Love This Game

10. i think that is 9 people interested in losing now :)

11. Make that ten now that your included :p
    I'm in :D

12. set it up-we have 10 already. may as well go with the standard 12 team league.

last year i was #5 or 6 to say i wanted in-and still got shunned.:confused:

please save me a spot this year.

13. I need some football. I might die if I don't get some soon

14. We had one last year (although it may have started at the old board then moved here). I forget who started the league last year, it might have been KSU Flash? I do remember who won the league though:)

Steve

15. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I was too late in getting into the football league too. But I am in the OGF baseball league and currently have a 25 game lead over second place! You guys sure you want an a$$ beating like that?

16. peon

peon account delete

never done one... im up for it though... save me a spot...