close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF email problem

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by esoxhunter, Oct 18, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Anyone else having trouble with the OGF email ? I can no longer log on to check it because I'm told that my username does not exist in the database.
    Can one of you OGF tech guys help me out here ?
    I tried to sign up again but that went nowhere.
    My address has been esoxhunter@ohiogamefishing.com since it was started months ago.
    any help appreciated

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Doug...what error did it give you when you tried signing up again? Your old account was wiped when we switched services, so you will need to do it all over again. Sorry about that man.

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Yes, what error are you getting when you try to re-register?

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

ok, I got re-registered. all is well now.

a couple days ago i discovered I was no longer in the database and when i tried to re-register i got a white screen that said something to the affect of "banned or not a registered username". The banned thing really weirded me out. By the way, the button or link that i hit to re register is no longer there....and there still isn't any kind of registration link as far as I can see. Had to check Shake's post to get to the registration page.

like I said....its all good now. thanks