close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF Email is live!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Oct 15, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

After all the headaches, we finally got the email system running fresh!

Register your free account (yourusername@ohiogamefishing.com) at http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/ogfmail.

If you had an account on the original sytem, you'll need to create a new one from scratch.

2. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

I signed up too! By the way..... I ordered a hat. Got it 2 days after my birthday and have been wearing it when fishing. Only took a week to get it. :) fast. Thanks guys.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Your welcome. As soon as I get the order I send it out the same day or the next morning. Wear it with pride! Get us a picture of you wearing your hat, It will make a nice advertising post!

4. man this is sweet i got mine Bubbahunter@ohiogamefishing.com

thanks guys for all the hard work and constant upgrades. you guys are doing a great job.

Bub

5. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

6. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Got the hook up too. Nice features on this one.

7. This is GREAT!!!

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Ok , whats the deal ? I registered yesterday and the account is still not availible today ?

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Must be you Phil :D Mine is working fine. Go to the site Shake posted in the thread, save it in your favorites then if you want to check your mail just click it. I just checked mine and it's working fine.

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Phil i sent the guys and email there is one spot on the email login that isn't working but the one in the forums or the one that shake gave you should work but don't use the one on the OGF home page until they get it fixed.

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Hey Phil...get rid of the fish please..they string the threads out waaay too wide! :D