Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like MTV. Post Pics of your Crib/Ride ect, and tell everyone a little bit about your crib!!!

I'll start. I live in Ostrander in a 2300 Square foot loft. It was built in 1923 by the FreeMasons. It still has the Masons logos on all corners of the building, and above my entry door. It has pressed tin original ceilings at 15 foot. 420 square feet in the kitchen, and the main room (living room/dining/game room/bedroom) is 1700 square feet. It also has the original wood floors, and all the original wood work and windows. It's a really unique place, and an awesome place to live with so much history. Here's some pics:

Anyone up for some Air Hockey????

Roof Top deck:

·
Elroderator
477 Posts
Nice house I live here.

;)

Attachments

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
you live near a long and flowing honeyhole filled with toothy critters. Color me jealous.

·
Banned
2,976 Posts
420 square feet in the kitchen is just the right amount of space to make something when you get the munchies.

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
nice house dude looks like it is missing a few of those big bass on the wall though

·
Elroderator
477 Posts
i put the ;) soo....

Metaphorically speaking~!

·
Banned
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was hoping more OGF'ers would add some pics of their cribs/rides/boats ect. I saw this on another forum, and it was pretty cool to look at everyones cribs.

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
this is a pic of my drunk uncle joe smoking a left hand cig. at my apartment
Hey i live above you, im the guy always peeing off the side. LOL We live in a great hood. P.S. i think some of those beer cans were stolen from my can collection for cig money. :D

·
officially unofficial!!!!
2,536 Posts
this is a pic of my drunk uncle joe smoking a left hand cig. at my apartment
hey,don't scratch my album,i want my soccer ball back,and i'll be darned if you didn't go and leave the door on the birdhouse open...............AGAIN!!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Livin large Beverly Hillbilly style!!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
My hunting cabin

Attachments

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I'll get around to fixen that thar roof when Fishen Season is over.....
The inside looks almost like Ironman172's...Almost .....HA.....HA........JIM

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.