close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OGF crappie tourney bait orders?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Apr 28, 2008.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

for those who wish to order bait for the tourney,get your orders in asap.i stopped in and spoke with trish on sunday when i paid for mine,and she said she'd only received one call so far.again,she gets nothing from this,and it definitely is not a money making proposition with the cost and time involved in delivery.it's a good will gesture to those fishing the tourney.the only possible gain would be further recogognition as a friendly,reputable long time local bait/tackle shop owner who appreciates her customers.
    i'd hate to see her have to make the trip for only a couple orders.
    odering is as simple and painless as picking up the phone,and you only have 5 days left till blast off,so get those orders in:)

here's the number....................614-882-4581

disclaimer.............................. am in no way affiliated with this shop,nor do i profit in any way from this offer.my sole purpose is to help others here,and help out the nice owners of a great local business who are trying to get their business rebuilt after some setbacks that were beyond their control.

2. Thanks for the reminder Rick! Completely slipped what little mind I have left...

Just called in my order.

One less thing to worry about now!

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL carl.i forgot to ask her who called,but thought about you.i figured some others may be like me;)
    i almost forgot to pay while i was there:rolleyes:
    didn't need any yesterday and got to shooting the breeze with trish and almost walked out without paying:D

4. :) Thanks for the good words of support, Rick! See you on Saturday.

Mike & Trish

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i only sl=peak the truth,trish:)
    just what you've shown in the many years i've dealt with you.

now.....................could you add a couple ham&egg croissants and a large coffee to my order?:D;)

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

get those orders in.only 3 days left.

7. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Just stopped in last night and placed my order.

Everything still a go with the delivery?

Either way, just wanted to bump this to the top for all the procrastinators like me. :D

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

trish told me the other day,she'll be there about 6ish.i haven't heard any different.